Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Tuesday TV Treats

This weekend saw me finally get some 'down' time and chill and catch-up on a little TV. Thankfully it seems that most of my favourites have been saved for February's scheduling so perfect time to curl up on the sofa.
There isn't a great deal of UK TV that grabs my attention, however I did get home a couple of Fridays ago just in time to watch the lovely Martin Kemp on Piers Morgans life stories.... from his Spandau Ballet heartthrob years, through his courageous battle with 2 life threatening brain tumours, actor, director he has had an interesting life. I was gripped from the start, he came across as a really lovely guy, loves his wife, kids  and led this fascinating life without the hint of scandal, so rare in today's society. Thoroughly enjoyed it. 
My other guilty pleasure is the gorgeous bad boy Danny Dyer into Eastenders. Fell out of favour with EE many years ago, but love this character so bucking the trend of his usual casting,  easy watching to dip in & out of!... especially Danny Dyer walking round in his boxers!
Sunday night TV is my treat, its probably the only time I sit and watch 'live' Tv, loving Mr Selfridge being back.... some great additions to the cast. (look out for a Mr Selfridge post all to itself soon!)
Across the pond 3 of my favourite US shows have aired in the last couple of weeks. Great to see Revenge back for Season 3, I'm intrigued to see where Emily goes in this season, especially as so many people know her secret now. The Good Wife is back for season 5. Anything with Chris North in ticks my box, so this is fab viewing for me, followed by Nashville this is perfect Thursday night viewing for me....
< Finally, very late to the party I have finally watched season 1 of White Collar.... Oh MY!!!!!! Matt Bomer is just beautiful, effortlessly styled, slick, I've loved it.... set in my favourite city NY, its just perfect for me!
What has been grabbing your TV attention of late?.... would love to hear what you have been watching x

1 comment:

mrsmsmeanderings said...

Am so happy Nashville's back, and also loving Grey's Anatomy, too. Hostages is another that I'm enjoying. x

Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Tuesday TV Treats

This weekend saw me finally get some 'down' time and chill and catch-up on a little TV. Thankfully it seems that most of my favourites have been saved for February's scheduling so perfect time to curl up on the sofa.
There isn't a great deal of UK TV that grabs my attention, however I did get home a couple of Fridays ago just in time to watch the lovely Martin Kemp on Piers Morgans life stories.... from his Spandau Ballet heartthrob years, through his courageous battle with 2 life threatening brain tumours, actor, director he has had an interesting life. I was gripped from the start, he came across as a really lovely guy, loves his wife, kids  and led this fascinating life without the hint of scandal, so rare in today's society. Thoroughly enjoyed it. 
My other guilty pleasure is the gorgeous bad boy Danny Dyer into Eastenders. Fell out of favour with EE many years ago, but love this character so bucking the trend of his usual casting,  easy watching to dip in & out of!... especially Danny Dyer walking round in his boxers!
Sunday night TV is my treat, its probably the only time I sit and watch 'live' Tv, loving Mr Selfridge being back.... some great additions to the cast. (look out for a Mr Selfridge post all to itself soon!)
Across the pond 3 of my favourite US shows have aired in the last couple of weeks. Great to see Revenge back for Season 3, I'm intrigued to see where Emily goes in this season, especially as so many people know her secret now. The Good Wife is back for season 5. Anything with Chris North in ticks my box, so this is fab viewing for me, followed by Nashville this is perfect Thursday night viewing for me....
< Finally, very late to the party I have finally watched season 1 of White Collar.... Oh MY!!!!!! Matt Bomer is just beautiful, effortlessly styled, slick, I've loved it.... set in my favourite city NY, its just perfect for me!
What has been grabbing your TV attention of late?.... would love to hear what you have been watching x

1 comment:

mrsmsmeanderings said...

Am so happy Nashville's back, and also loving Grey's Anatomy, too. Hostages is another that I'm enjoying. x