Sunday, 9 March 2014

5 New York loves

Welcome to a new post about one of my loves New York!.... I have over the past few weeks been asked to write hints & tips for friends & friends of friends travelling to New York. This has been asked many times over the last couple of years and every time I pull stuff together it gets bigger and bigger!.....
I don't in anyway profess to be an expert but hope that I help someones future visit. Looking back I have over 90 New York related posts on my blog and want to share them in themes. Every fortnight I am going to share my 5 loves from New York.
 I would welcome any comments and love to hear from you as I am always looking for new places to visit and recommendations, especially as I am now collecting ideas for my visit later this year.
This week's theme will be cupcakes!....

No comments:

Sunday, 9 March 2014

5 New York loves

Welcome to a new post about one of my loves New York!.... I have over the past few weeks been asked to write hints & tips for friends & friends of friends travelling to New York. This has been asked many times over the last couple of years and every time I pull stuff together it gets bigger and bigger!.....
I don't in anyway profess to be an expert but hope that I help someones future visit. Looking back I have over 90 New York related posts on my blog and want to share them in themes. Every fortnight I am going to share my 5 loves from New York.
 I would welcome any comments and love to hear from you as I am always looking for new places to visit and recommendations, especially as I am now collecting ideas for my visit later this year.
This week's theme will be cupcakes!....

No comments: