Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Totes Amaze Tuesday

Its that time of the month where I share what handbag has been my arm candy for the month. I swap my bags around lots... but this one has been a favourite for a long time and it got dusted off  to compliment my new patent shoes.  I am referring to my Kate Spade patent Melinda. I love this bag, this style has been a favourite of mine since my school days and I get lots of people ask where I got it when travelling on the tube.
Kate Spade has always been a favourite destination of mine when travelling to New York, especially their little store in Soho. A couple of years ago they opened stores in London and an outlet at Bicester Village, however as gorgeous as they are, its not the same as NY!. Last year Selfridges launched a pop-up KS for the holiday season which was very dangerous for a lady with a discount card!.... hence the addition of my fabulous KS New York phone case and Manhatten map scarf (can be utilised to keep me warm, and not to get lost!!!! - justification for spending!)
Alas the Melinda is no longer available in this colourway, but the bowling bag is a staple style for KS so if passing Covent Garden, Sloane Square or Bicester village check them out... the stores are a feast on the senses, a cacophony of colour, the grown -up girls candy store!
This month I have been styling my bag with wide leg black trousers, and a black cashmere jumper, suitably accessorised with my yellow, white & black NY scarf, and my gorgeous black patent loafers
... I am so happy that flat patent loafers are making a comeback to the catwalk .. these are perfect & comfy from Clarks!.... This month I have taken my inspiration from the lovely daffodils that have been sprouting and swaying in the breeze across parks & gardens... love daffodils, so simple but brighten the dullest of days.
What bag has been making your month, and how have you been styling it?
Here's a recap of my previous months Totes Amaze Tuesdays!



1 comment:

Pennyblossoms said...

I need out OOTD picture of you in that gorgeous get-up!
That scarf is really fun.
Can't beat a swathe of daffs; we have a 'Field of Hope' just down the road, it always makes my heart sing going past it. And the aroma of a vase of daffs in the house...heavenly.
Z xx

Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Totes Amaze Tuesday

Its that time of the month where I share what handbag has been my arm candy for the month. I swap my bags around lots... but this one has been a favourite for a long time and it got dusted off  to compliment my new patent shoes.  I am referring to my Kate Spade patent Melinda. I love this bag, this style has been a favourite of mine since my school days and I get lots of people ask where I got it when travelling on the tube.
Kate Spade has always been a favourite destination of mine when travelling to New York, especially their little store in Soho. A couple of years ago they opened stores in London and an outlet at Bicester Village, however as gorgeous as they are, its not the same as NY!. Last year Selfridges launched a pop-up KS for the holiday season which was very dangerous for a lady with a discount card!.... hence the addition of my fabulous KS New York phone case and Manhatten map scarf (can be utilised to keep me warm, and not to get lost!!!! - justification for spending!)
Alas the Melinda is no longer available in this colourway, but the bowling bag is a staple style for KS so if passing Covent Garden, Sloane Square or Bicester village check them out... the stores are a feast on the senses, a cacophony of colour, the grown -up girls candy store!
This month I have been styling my bag with wide leg black trousers, and a black cashmere jumper, suitably accessorised with my yellow, white & black NY scarf, and my gorgeous black patent loafers
... I am so happy that flat patent loafers are making a comeback to the catwalk .. these are perfect & comfy from Clarks!.... This month I have taken my inspiration from the lovely daffodils that have been sprouting and swaying in the breeze across parks & gardens... love daffodils, so simple but brighten the dullest of days.
What bag has been making your month, and how have you been styling it?
Here's a recap of my previous months Totes Amaze Tuesdays!



1 comment:

Pennyblossoms said...

I need out OOTD picture of you in that gorgeous get-up!
That scarf is really fun.
Can't beat a swathe of daffs; we have a 'Field of Hope' just down the road, it always makes my heart sing going past it. And the aroma of a vase of daffs in the house...heavenly.
Z xx