Tuesday, 1 April 2014

#Project Life ~ March 2014

Wow a quarter of the way through 2014, where has the time gone?...
March saw some unexpected sunshine which just seemed to lift everyone's spirits. Hedgerows and avenues were awash with glorious yellow daffodils and it feels like winter has finally been put winter to bed for a while.
March also saw take same down time from work allowing for some leisurely breakfasts in my friends garden and getting out and about in London. I also spent time catching up with both friends and family.
 London was explored from a number of heights, taking in a fabulous breakfast at Duck & Waffle and a trip up the incredibly tall Shard building for a spot of photography, both offering fabulous views across the London landscape. London also turned green for a few days in the month to celebrate St Patricks day, including the big yellow store.
Time spent with the family included watching niece & nephew in their 'street dance' show set on stage in a local theatre. They are off to Glasgow later this year to compete in the European Championships which is fabulous. My nephew completed his Bronze Duke of Edinburgh Award and has been excepted into his preferred 6th form school, getting one of the 60 places offered (there was in excess of 600 applications) so I'm a very proud auntie this month!
I also got to spend some time with my Mum during Mothers Day, which was nice and I got my 1st Mother's Day card from the Kits!... so much fun.
March saw the "Slap-less" Selfie overtake Facebook pages with millions being donated to charity. I made sure mine was taken in very good lighting and contributed to an amazing cause. Social Media was big for me in March, some of which I will share with you this weekend on my Social Media Sunday slot. I caught up with my friend Ali on her stay in London for the RNA's over a burger and a beer, where we talked books & life.... it was lovely to catch up. I also grabbed a night at the theatre to see Fatal Attraction... thoughts here.
As well as getting out and about I also managed to catch up with some magazine subscriptions, over a coffee and a very yummy St John's donuts. One of the funniest things I saw during the month was Starbucks epic fail of spelling Teresa.... I have over the months since they launched their named cups seen some fabulous ways of spelling said name, but think this months tops the list ... Siriza was this months interpretation... words fail me!...
I hope March has been as good for you... what have you been up to last month... please leave a link I would love to know.....here's whats planned for April.... pop in over the month if you can.. x

No comments:

Tuesday, 1 April 2014

#Project Life ~ March 2014

Wow a quarter of the way through 2014, where has the time gone?...
March saw some unexpected sunshine which just seemed to lift everyone's spirits. Hedgerows and avenues were awash with glorious yellow daffodils and it feels like winter has finally been put winter to bed for a while.
March also saw take same down time from work allowing for some leisurely breakfasts in my friends garden and getting out and about in London. I also spent time catching up with both friends and family.
 London was explored from a number of heights, taking in a fabulous breakfast at Duck & Waffle and a trip up the incredibly tall Shard building for a spot of photography, both offering fabulous views across the London landscape. London also turned green for a few days in the month to celebrate St Patricks day, including the big yellow store.
Time spent with the family included watching niece & nephew in their 'street dance' show set on stage in a local theatre. They are off to Glasgow later this year to compete in the European Championships which is fabulous. My nephew completed his Bronze Duke of Edinburgh Award and has been excepted into his preferred 6th form school, getting one of the 60 places offered (there was in excess of 600 applications) so I'm a very proud auntie this month!
I also got to spend some time with my Mum during Mothers Day, which was nice and I got my 1st Mother's Day card from the Kits!... so much fun.
March saw the "Slap-less" Selfie overtake Facebook pages with millions being donated to charity. I made sure mine was taken in very good lighting and contributed to an amazing cause. Social Media was big for me in March, some of which I will share with you this weekend on my Social Media Sunday slot. I caught up with my friend Ali on her stay in London for the RNA's over a burger and a beer, where we talked books & life.... it was lovely to catch up. I also grabbed a night at the theatre to see Fatal Attraction... thoughts here.
As well as getting out and about I also managed to catch up with some magazine subscriptions, over a coffee and a very yummy St John's donuts. One of the funniest things I saw during the month was Starbucks epic fail of spelling Teresa.... I have over the months since they launched their named cups seen some fabulous ways of spelling said name, but think this months tops the list ... Siriza was this months interpretation... words fail me!...
I hope March has been as good for you... what have you been up to last month... please leave a link I would love to know.....here's whats planned for April.... pop in over the month if you can.. x

No comments: