Sunday, 6 April 2014

Social Media Sunday - March

Following on from both January's and February's Social Media Sunday posts, here's what has kept me  entertained across social medias in March.
Blogland

The Start up Wife - I discovered this beautiful blog last month and I am now hooked on both Emily's blog and her Instagram. A mum to 4 children Emily's photography tips and styling are stunning. She runs workshops as well and I am looking forward to attending one in April.
Kayture - another new blog for me, this a blog written by a young girl evolving around fashion.  I loved her New York guide post and have bookmarked a few places noted ready for my trip later this year. A fun and
At Home with Mrs M - how this book has evaded my bookshelf is beyond me, but I thank Mrs M for the fab post and look forward to cooking New York style soon. I enjoy Mrs M's menu monday planning and her adventures in New York later this year... I'm planning on sending her some tips from  my blog.
Sudden Lunch - another relatively new blog for me but tripped over this post when searching for chorizo recipes... having cooked with it last month in things other than pizza!... this is a fab food blog and if ever stumped with what to do with the remnants of a fridge would recommend
Rachel Phipps - I have followed Rachels blog for some time now and enjoy the diversity of the posts. We share a mutual love of food, London and travel, New York toping the list. Looking at the places she visits, food eateries and wandering London we have probably been at the same places on more than one occasion without realising. A very cool blog and many posts were favourited during March.
Instagram
Loving Instagram more and more lately ...
Metropolitan Police helicopter team have made my favourites for the 3rd month with this fabulous picture above the foggy skyline of London (can be found at @mpsasu) The Blue London eye and Thames was taken by my book buddie Ali Mcnamara from here hotel room on a recent stay in the city... The beautiful CK inspired pillowcases were made by Kate from the Homemakery.  This a new adventure for Kate and I look forward to meeting her in May at a craft day, having been blog buddies with her or many years. The cool coffee shop is by A guy named Patrick a guy about town in New York. I have started bookmarking some of the places he photographs for my trip later this year.
and finally... 2 pictures from the gorgeous Dan Carter (NZ all blacks No 10) who posted a photo of him with the lovely Mark Webber at the Malaysian Grand Prix and then training on a Watt bike!... both brightened my day for many reasons!
Twitter
Twitter has entertained me lots and I have favourited much this month to either go back and read; lots of articles on London eats and treats. Kooky Bakes Easter egg brownies are on my To eat list!
Many of my tweets proved popular this month and I have learnt that if you are tweeting about books, NY, cakes or cats there is a huge audience out there to like!.

Thankyou to all that have posted me comments, messages or 'likes' on twitter, Instagram or my blog. ... what have you been tweeting, 'liking' following lately?

No comments:

Sunday, 6 April 2014

Social Media Sunday - March

Following on from both January's and February's Social Media Sunday posts, here's what has kept me  entertained across social medias in March.
Blogland

The Start up Wife - I discovered this beautiful blog last month and I am now hooked on both Emily's blog and her Instagram. A mum to 4 children Emily's photography tips and styling are stunning. She runs workshops as well and I am looking forward to attending one in April.
Kayture - another new blog for me, this a blog written by a young girl evolving around fashion.  I loved her New York guide post and have bookmarked a few places noted ready for my trip later this year. A fun and
At Home with Mrs M - how this book has evaded my bookshelf is beyond me, but I thank Mrs M for the fab post and look forward to cooking New York style soon. I enjoy Mrs M's menu monday planning and her adventures in New York later this year... I'm planning on sending her some tips from  my blog.
Sudden Lunch - another relatively new blog for me but tripped over this post when searching for chorizo recipes... having cooked with it last month in things other than pizza!... this is a fab food blog and if ever stumped with what to do with the remnants of a fridge would recommend
Rachel Phipps - I have followed Rachels blog for some time now and enjoy the diversity of the posts. We share a mutual love of food, London and travel, New York toping the list. Looking at the places she visits, food eateries and wandering London we have probably been at the same places on more than one occasion without realising. A very cool blog and many posts were favourited during March.
Instagram
Loving Instagram more and more lately ...
Metropolitan Police helicopter team have made my favourites for the 3rd month with this fabulous picture above the foggy skyline of London (can be found at @mpsasu) The Blue London eye and Thames was taken by my book buddie Ali Mcnamara from here hotel room on a recent stay in the city... The beautiful CK inspired pillowcases were made by Kate from the Homemakery.  This a new adventure for Kate and I look forward to meeting her in May at a craft day, having been blog buddies with her or many years. The cool coffee shop is by A guy named Patrick a guy about town in New York. I have started bookmarking some of the places he photographs for my trip later this year.
and finally... 2 pictures from the gorgeous Dan Carter (NZ all blacks No 10) who posted a photo of him with the lovely Mark Webber at the Malaysian Grand Prix and then training on a Watt bike!... both brightened my day for many reasons!
Twitter
Twitter has entertained me lots and I have favourited much this month to either go back and read; lots of articles on London eats and treats. Kooky Bakes Easter egg brownies are on my To eat list!
Many of my tweets proved popular this month and I have learnt that if you are tweeting about books, NY, cakes or cats there is a huge audience out there to like!.

Thankyou to all that have posted me comments, messages or 'likes' on twitter, Instagram or my blog. ... what have you been tweeting, 'liking' following lately?

No comments: