Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Totes Amaze Tuesday

Its that time in the blogging calendar to share my handbag heaven for this month. With blossom in the trees my capsule wardrobe for the month has featured lots of berry & pink hues, leading to handbag styling from mulberry. This months picks feature a Berry Dorset Tote and a fabulous little dark maroon/purple Daria clutch bag.
 I picked the Dorset tote up in the sale a couple of years ago before Mulberry hiked their prices up and the Daria clutch was a steal sale purchase a few years ago.
I love this clutch bag, its big enough to hold all the necessities, with some great security features, including a great fold over flap, inside pocket and zipped enclosure. I use this bag lots, more often in a casual environment, perfect with jeans, heels and a good jacket. I have a berry spotted mulberry scarf which matches perfectly... making my supermarket jeans look fabulous! Its one of my most envied bags by my friends and all have dibs on it in my will!
The tote is a great carry all, I was a little nervous that the handles wouldn't take the weight of my crap, but its perfect for throwing a book, lunch and make-up bag into for my commute. My only bug bear with it is that its not lined, but unlined leather bags are on trend and its not uncommon now, regardless of the price for a bag not to be lined.
Accessorised with one of my mulberry notebooks, a Michael Kors berry phone holder my Berry capsule collection is complete. I did have a little help when styling this post, Darcy loves a handbag and jumps in any if left on the floor!... this time he settled for just photo bombing the picture.
What's been your arm candy of late?....
Previous Totes Amaze Tuesday posts have featured Mulberry Effie Tote, Kate Spade Melinda and Victoria Beckham Liberty.

1 comment:

mrsmsmeanderings said...

I have the Daria Hobo and I just love it - so roomy and big enough to carry all my crap with space to spare - it's probably my favourite handbag. x

Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Totes Amaze Tuesday

Its that time in the blogging calendar to share my handbag heaven for this month. With blossom in the trees my capsule wardrobe for the month has featured lots of berry & pink hues, leading to handbag styling from mulberry. This months picks feature a Berry Dorset Tote and a fabulous little dark maroon/purple Daria clutch bag.
 I picked the Dorset tote up in the sale a couple of years ago before Mulberry hiked their prices up and the Daria clutch was a steal sale purchase a few years ago.
I love this clutch bag, its big enough to hold all the necessities, with some great security features, including a great fold over flap, inside pocket and zipped enclosure. I use this bag lots, more often in a casual environment, perfect with jeans, heels and a good jacket. I have a berry spotted mulberry scarf which matches perfectly... making my supermarket jeans look fabulous! Its one of my most envied bags by my friends and all have dibs on it in my will!
The tote is a great carry all, I was a little nervous that the handles wouldn't take the weight of my crap, but its perfect for throwing a book, lunch and make-up bag into for my commute. My only bug bear with it is that its not lined, but unlined leather bags are on trend and its not uncommon now, regardless of the price for a bag not to be lined.
Accessorised with one of my mulberry notebooks, a Michael Kors berry phone holder my Berry capsule collection is complete. I did have a little help when styling this post, Darcy loves a handbag and jumps in any if left on the floor!... this time he settled for just photo bombing the picture.
What's been your arm candy of late?....
Previous Totes Amaze Tuesday posts have featured Mulberry Effie Tote, Kate Spade Melinda and Victoria Beckham Liberty.

1 comment:

mrsmsmeanderings said...

I have the Daria Hobo and I just love it - so roomy and big enough to carry all my crap with space to spare - it's probably my favourite handbag. x