Saturday, 3 May 2014

May Makeover

Welcome to May and a new look blog. I hope that you like it.... Its been some time since the blog had any work and I had grown tired of the previous template. This one is more basic, but allows me to personalise it. I plan to change the look dependant on season!. This colour palette reminds me of the Blossom on the trees, Spring and Candy!...
With a new look blog I have been planning this months blog posts. Along with the regular monthly posts I also will be sharing with you some recent activities, which feature Bond, Beauty and Borough Market.
 
May's planned days out feature a trip to Cardiff, a night at the Albert Hall, Chocolate Tea and a night with an Eastender and a Ballet boy in an east end music theatre.
Along with a new look blog I have compiled a planner so that I can keep track on blog posts. Its an easy way for me to drop down ideas and draft posts. I am an old fashioned girl and love a pen & paper, as much as I try to use iPad/iPhone for drafts etc, it doesn't really work for me.
I hope that May brings you all lots of fun.... pop back and see what May brings for me over the next 4 weeks.

2 comments:

mrsmsmeanderings said...

Love the new look - very fresh and pretty x

Pennyblossoms said...

Loving the new look, very pretty.
Is the pink stripey tin yours? Where from? Need one in my life!
Looking forward to the Borough Market post; I remember us talking about it but I still haven't been there...yet!
Zxx

Saturday, 3 May 2014

May Makeover

Welcome to May and a new look blog. I hope that you like it.... Its been some time since the blog had any work and I had grown tired of the previous template. This one is more basic, but allows me to personalise it. I plan to change the look dependant on season!. This colour palette reminds me of the Blossom on the trees, Spring and Candy!...
With a new look blog I have been planning this months blog posts. Along with the regular monthly posts I also will be sharing with you some recent activities, which feature Bond, Beauty and Borough Market.
 
May's planned days out feature a trip to Cardiff, a night at the Albert Hall, Chocolate Tea and a night with an Eastender and a Ballet boy in an east end music theatre.
Along with a new look blog I have compiled a planner so that I can keep track on blog posts. Its an easy way for me to drop down ideas and draft posts. I am an old fashioned girl and love a pen & paper, as much as I try to use iPad/iPhone for drafts etc, it doesn't really work for me.
I hope that May brings you all lots of fun.... pop back and see what May brings for me over the next 4 weeks.

2 comments:

mrsmsmeanderings said...

Love the new look - very fresh and pretty x

Pennyblossoms said...

Loving the new look, very pretty.
Is the pink stripey tin yours? Where from? Need one in my life!
Looking forward to the Borough Market post; I remember us talking about it but I still haven't been there...yet!
Zxx