Sunday, 4 May 2014

Social Media Sunday ~ April

Its Social Media Sunday time gain on the blog, and this is becoming one of my favourite posts of the month. The link will take you to previous months posts.
I  have a lot to share of what I've been loving during April.... Its predominately been an Instagram month.
Instagram
  • Stephanie Howell - I have followed Stephanie's blog for many years, she lives in the states and shares her home with her soldier husband and 4 beautiful girls. She is super talented and I love her scrapbooking Currently they are living in Italy and making the most of their European adventure. My favourite snap this month was of Monet's beautiful garden in France, complete with spring tulips.
  • Mrs Button - Mrs B's snaps are just delightful, these iced cookies for Easter look gorgeous and this colour palette features lots in her snaps. She has the most perfect kitchen. yum x
  • Emily Quinton - completely fallen in love with Emily's photographic style and this country cottage quilt and flowers is gorgeous.
  • DanTVusa - I have been following Dan's Instagram for a while now since my friend Ali McNamara spent some time in New York with him taking photos for one of her books. Dan's photos of the city are amazing. This storm clouds over the  skyline is stunning, and evocative.
  • Butchers Daughter NYC - having recently discovered this fab little deli, its now on my "places to visit" list for my trip to NY later this year. It looks like this years trip will be filled with food treats, cant wait to visit.
  • A Guy Named Patrick - is another NYC photographer that I've been following lots. His photo's feature everyday NY in an effortlessly stylish style.
Two Instagram sites that got lots of likes this month feature my favourite city New York. One is the coffee shop Birch, their coffee cups have been snapped alongside some of the most iconic and popular sites in NY. Definitely will be seeking this gorgeous little coffee shop out when I visit, it has its own little Library in its store... perfect, great Coffee, Books & New York.. ticks a lot of my loves.
My 2nd Instagram site features Eggs. Over 200 eggs were placed around the streets and sites of New York on the run up to Easter... creating a huge Egg Hunt for all to seek and enjoy. Easter weekend culminated in all the Eggs being sited at the Rockefeller Plaza before a giant auction of the artists works for charity. Several million pounds was raised for a number of worthy causes. Here are some of my favourites across the city.

Blogland
Sharing the love on bloglovin this month, these are the blogs I've been reading  is what I've been liking.
  • NY through the lens ~ a blog recently discovered filled with glorious NY photo's, filled with lots of hint & tips for photographing NY at its finest.
  • Heart Handmade Uk  ~ this gorgeous blog is filled with the most delicious things to buy, make & eat for your home. This food baking & styling for Easter is yum, adding to things to make for next years Easter. I love the piñata cake, so much fun!
  •  Nouvelle Daily - another blog I keep coming back to. This post on photographing food and styling is filled with great hints & tips. Bookmarked for printing & filling in my Love my Camera more folder.
  • Essex Eating - I discovered Dan's blog a couple of years ago and still follow avidly. From great recipes, to cool restaurant reviews, Dan's posts are always filled with honesty. With a trip to Bath planned this month I dug out Dan's Bath foodie post for recommendations. 
  • Mrs M's Meanderings ~ I've followed Caroline's blog for many years and now regard her as one of my friends, catching up for drinks when she is in London. I love her Frock it posts and Friday 5's. Recently she has been sharing her beauty loves/loathes on Vlog which is very entertaining!. This post from her this month was a lovely surprise.
Thankyou to all that have posted me comments, messages or 'likes' on twitter, Instagram or my blog. They mean a lot and always put a smile on my face...
so this month what have you been tweeting, 'liking' following lately? would love to know ... happy Sunday x



3 comments:

Emily said...

I love these posts that you do each month. Thank you so much for including me again.
I hope you are enjoying May so far! xx

mrsmsmeanderings said...

Thank you for including me again - I love these posts each month x

Pennyblossoms said...

Oh, how beautiful is Monet's garden? I have several books and fell in love with one of his water lily paintings when I saw it as a child in The National Gallery.
Have you ever visited there?
And that amazing sky photo...wow! Stunning.
Z xx

Sunday, 4 May 2014

Social Media Sunday ~ April

Its Social Media Sunday time gain on the blog, and this is becoming one of my favourite posts of the month. The link will take you to previous months posts.
I  have a lot to share of what I've been loving during April.... Its predominately been an Instagram month.
Instagram
  • Stephanie Howell - I have followed Stephanie's blog for many years, she lives in the states and shares her home with her soldier husband and 4 beautiful girls. She is super talented and I love her scrapbooking Currently they are living in Italy and making the most of their European adventure. My favourite snap this month was of Monet's beautiful garden in France, complete with spring tulips.
  • Mrs Button - Mrs B's snaps are just delightful, these iced cookies for Easter look gorgeous and this colour palette features lots in her snaps. She has the most perfect kitchen. yum x
  • Emily Quinton - completely fallen in love with Emily's photographic style and this country cottage quilt and flowers is gorgeous.
  • DanTVusa - I have been following Dan's Instagram for a while now since my friend Ali McNamara spent some time in New York with him taking photos for one of her books. Dan's photos of the city are amazing. This storm clouds over the  skyline is stunning, and evocative.
  • Butchers Daughter NYC - having recently discovered this fab little deli, its now on my "places to visit" list for my trip to NY later this year. It looks like this years trip will be filled with food treats, cant wait to visit.
  • A Guy Named Patrick - is another NYC photographer that I've been following lots. His photo's feature everyday NY in an effortlessly stylish style.
Two Instagram sites that got lots of likes this month feature my favourite city New York. One is the coffee shop Birch, their coffee cups have been snapped alongside some of the most iconic and popular sites in NY. Definitely will be seeking this gorgeous little coffee shop out when I visit, it has its own little Library in its store... perfect, great Coffee, Books & New York.. ticks a lot of my loves.
My 2nd Instagram site features Eggs. Over 200 eggs were placed around the streets and sites of New York on the run up to Easter... creating a huge Egg Hunt for all to seek and enjoy. Easter weekend culminated in all the Eggs being sited at the Rockefeller Plaza before a giant auction of the artists works for charity. Several million pounds was raised for a number of worthy causes. Here are some of my favourites across the city.

Blogland
Sharing the love on bloglovin this month, these are the blogs I've been reading  is what I've been liking.
  • NY through the lens ~ a blog recently discovered filled with glorious NY photo's, filled with lots of hint & tips for photographing NY at its finest.
  • Heart Handmade Uk  ~ this gorgeous blog is filled with the most delicious things to buy, make & eat for your home. This food baking & styling for Easter is yum, adding to things to make for next years Easter. I love the piñata cake, so much fun!
  •  Nouvelle Daily - another blog I keep coming back to. This post on photographing food and styling is filled with great hints & tips. Bookmarked for printing & filling in my Love my Camera more folder.
  • Essex Eating - I discovered Dan's blog a couple of years ago and still follow avidly. From great recipes, to cool restaurant reviews, Dan's posts are always filled with honesty. With a trip to Bath planned this month I dug out Dan's Bath foodie post for recommendations. 
  • Mrs M's Meanderings ~ I've followed Caroline's blog for many years and now regard her as one of my friends, catching up for drinks when she is in London. I love her Frock it posts and Friday 5's. Recently she has been sharing her beauty loves/loathes on Vlog which is very entertaining!. This post from her this month was a lovely surprise.
Thankyou to all that have posted me comments, messages or 'likes' on twitter, Instagram or my blog. They mean a lot and always put a smile on my face...
so this month what have you been tweeting, 'liking' following lately? would love to know ... happy Sunday x



3 comments:

Emily said...

I love these posts that you do each month. Thank you so much for including me again.
I hope you are enjoying May so far! xx

mrsmsmeanderings said...

Thank you for including me again - I love these posts each month x

Pennyblossoms said...

Oh, how beautiful is Monet's garden? I have several books and fell in love with one of his water lily paintings when I saw it as a child in The National Gallery.
Have you ever visited there?
And that amazing sky photo...wow! Stunning.
Z xx