Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Totes Amaze Tuesday - May

Its that time of the month when I share my handbag love for the month. With sporadic sunshine and showers sprinkling through the days I injected a little colour into my workday wardrobe by wearing the gorgeous Mulberry Mitzy as arm candy.

I picked this bag up in the sale a couple of years ago because I just loved the colour. At the time I thought that it would only really be a summer bag, but now use it lots in the winter to brighten the dull grey days. I wear a lot of Navy and this is a fantastic accessory to complement. I am searching for the perfect Navy bag as its one colour palette that so far eludes my handbag collection.  I have a gorgeous Navy & pink Mcq graffiti scarf which is a great accompaniment to this bag.
The mitzy tote is a versatile little number, it can transform from a tote to a slouchy crossbody. The zip isn't just a design feature, you can turn the top of the bag inside and then use its functionality.
As with many mulberry bags, it is fully lined with its signature design, silver stamped hardware and multi storage facilities.
As with all Totes Tuesday posts I have styled my look for this month, opting for the casual look with jeans & pink birkenstocks. This has been one of my favourite looks this month and is my usual style of a weekend. My kate spade notebook, iPhone & laptop have been key staples in my mitzy, switching the jeans & shirt to a navy suit an easy transformation from casual to workwear.
New season collections for Autumn/Winter have started to arrive in work this week, I will be sharing some of my favourites and wishes in the next few weeks.
What arm candy have you been loving this month?.....

3 comments:

Victoria Eales said...

Gorge bag and love the colour. I treated myself to a new Prada this weekend although it was black which is quite unlike me!

Victoria
HTML Link to blog

FlorenceandMary.com

mrsmsmeanderings said...

Oooh, one of my favourite colours. What a lovely bag x

Candy Pop said...

A beautiful bag!

Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Totes Amaze Tuesday - May

Its that time of the month when I share my handbag love for the month. With sporadic sunshine and showers sprinkling through the days I injected a little colour into my workday wardrobe by wearing the gorgeous Mulberry Mitzy as arm candy.

I picked this bag up in the sale a couple of years ago because I just loved the colour. At the time I thought that it would only really be a summer bag, but now use it lots in the winter to brighten the dull grey days. I wear a lot of Navy and this is a fantastic accessory to complement. I am searching for the perfect Navy bag as its one colour palette that so far eludes my handbag collection.  I have a gorgeous Navy & pink Mcq graffiti scarf which is a great accompaniment to this bag.
The mitzy tote is a versatile little number, it can transform from a tote to a slouchy crossbody. The zip isn't just a design feature, you can turn the top of the bag inside and then use its functionality.
As with many mulberry bags, it is fully lined with its signature design, silver stamped hardware and multi storage facilities.
As with all Totes Tuesday posts I have styled my look for this month, opting for the casual look with jeans & pink birkenstocks. This has been one of my favourite looks this month and is my usual style of a weekend. My kate spade notebook, iPhone & laptop have been key staples in my mitzy, switching the jeans & shirt to a navy suit an easy transformation from casual to workwear.
New season collections for Autumn/Winter have started to arrive in work this week, I will be sharing some of my favourites and wishes in the next few weeks.
What arm candy have you been loving this month?.....

3 comments:

Victoria Eales said...

Gorge bag and love the colour. I treated myself to a new Prada this weekend although it was black which is quite unlike me!

Victoria
HTML Link to blog

FlorenceandMary.com

mrsmsmeanderings said...

Oooh, one of my favourite colours. What a lovely bag x

Candy Pop said...

A beautiful bag!