Friday, 27 June 2014

London Loves - Burgers

This month I shared my New York burger loves and today I am sharing my London burger loves. The London Burger scene has exploded over the last couple of years and now London is a strong contender for the Burger capital of the world, offering some fabulous patty's from some of the best burger joints.
Here are 5 of my favourites across the city:

Patty & Bun - this fabulous little gem of a burger bar is hidden down a side street off Oxford Street and queuing is a legendary now as its burgers. There Ari Gold burger is one of their signature dishes and is mouth-wateringly delicious medium rare burger complete with signature burger sauce, cheese, onions .. A feast for the taste buds. Not for the neat eater as it is gloriously sloppy, can only be eaten with a bib!. The ambiance has a real old school feel, with wooden tables & chairs and lots of brown Kraft paper! The burgers are delicious, melt in the mouth perfect accompanied with rosemary salted fries.
Meat Liquor - queuing for entry into this burger joint is mandatory, nestled underneath a carbuncle of a car park, behind Debenhams in Oxford street, this cool edgy burger joint has managed to transfer the street vibe of a burger van into a edgy underground meat & liquor joint. Great food, fab ambience and perfect for a fun night out with friends.
Byron Burger - I've been a huge fan of Byron Burgers for many years, from its cool old school warehouse in Islington, to its theatre bars in Leicester square and Covent garden, I'm a fan. Fabulous burgers and Brooklyn beer its the perfect venue for a burger, beer & fun with friends. Their Bacon cheeseburger is my favourite and I have never been disappointed on any visit.
Bleecker Burgers - this cool little burger van is much sort after around the streets of London, found often alongside the Gherkin or on the streets of Kings cross, this burger joint serves amazing tasting burgers straight from the New York streets... if you see this little black van, its a must.
Brgr. Co is a burger joint in Soho which I have visited twice, both occasions for its very fun Burger afternoon tea. I have sampled its summer tea and its Christmas holiday version which were gorgeous, perfect little treat in the city.
As with all London loves posts, here is a map of my burger favourites in London.

 If this post has wetted your taste buds for exploring London's Burger bars Here are some other burger posts from my blog over the last couple of years.... enjoy x

1 comment:

Victoria Eales said...

Patty & Bun is my favourite and very dangerous now they've opened a branch in Liverpool Street!

Victoria
FlorenceandMary.com

Friday, 27 June 2014

London Loves - Burgers

This month I shared my New York burger loves and today I am sharing my London burger loves. The London Burger scene has exploded over the last couple of years and now London is a strong contender for the Burger capital of the world, offering some fabulous patty's from some of the best burger joints.
Here are 5 of my favourites across the city:

Patty & Bun - this fabulous little gem of a burger bar is hidden down a side street off Oxford Street and queuing is a legendary now as its burgers. There Ari Gold burger is one of their signature dishes and is mouth-wateringly delicious medium rare burger complete with signature burger sauce, cheese, onions .. A feast for the taste buds. Not for the neat eater as it is gloriously sloppy, can only be eaten with a bib!. The ambiance has a real old school feel, with wooden tables & chairs and lots of brown Kraft paper! The burgers are delicious, melt in the mouth perfect accompanied with rosemary salted fries.
Meat Liquor - queuing for entry into this burger joint is mandatory, nestled underneath a carbuncle of a car park, behind Debenhams in Oxford street, this cool edgy burger joint has managed to transfer the street vibe of a burger van into a edgy underground meat & liquor joint. Great food, fab ambience and perfect for a fun night out with friends.
Byron Burger - I've been a huge fan of Byron Burgers for many years, from its cool old school warehouse in Islington, to its theatre bars in Leicester square and Covent garden, I'm a fan. Fabulous burgers and Brooklyn beer its the perfect venue for a burger, beer & fun with friends. Their Bacon cheeseburger is my favourite and I have never been disappointed on any visit.
Bleecker Burgers - this cool little burger van is much sort after around the streets of London, found often alongside the Gherkin or on the streets of Kings cross, this burger joint serves amazing tasting burgers straight from the New York streets... if you see this little black van, its a must.
Brgr. Co is a burger joint in Soho which I have visited twice, both occasions for its very fun Burger afternoon tea. I have sampled its summer tea and its Christmas holiday version which were gorgeous, perfect little treat in the city.
As with all London loves posts, here is a map of my burger favourites in London.

 If this post has wetted your taste buds for exploring London's Burger bars Here are some other burger posts from my blog over the last couple of years.... enjoy x

1 comment:

Victoria Eales said...

Patty & Bun is my favourite and very dangerous now they've opened a branch in Liverpool Street!

Victoria
FlorenceandMary.com