Sunday, 1 June 2014

#Project Life ~ May

May has passed in a whirlwind of spring sunshine and showers, with a new look blog and little more planning. I have thoroughly enjoyed blogging in May.
 Here's what I have planned for June:
but before we launch head first into June, here's some favourites from May.
Work was named best department store in the world for the third consecutive time, so lots of celebrations and sweet treats were had. Work also launched one of its biggest beauty projects every... with a huge "hello beautiful" lit feature on the canopy on Oxford street. (big blog post to come)  Outside of work I had lots of fun, from a day trip to Cardiff to watch a game of rugby, to an evening at the Royal Albert Hall watching Michael Bolton. I went to tea at Grosvenor House which had mixed reviews, and I spent a sunny afternoon at Hampton Court Palace. All of which I will be sharing with you in the next few days.
During June I am going to join along with FatMumSlim's photo a day challenge over on Instagram. I will be rounding up my weeks photo's on my blog to share.
I hope that you have all had a great May and a happy June.




No comments:

Sunday, 1 June 2014

#Project Life ~ May

May has passed in a whirlwind of spring sunshine and showers, with a new look blog and little more planning. I have thoroughly enjoyed blogging in May.
 Here's what I have planned for June:
but before we launch head first into June, here's some favourites from May.
Work was named best department store in the world for the third consecutive time, so lots of celebrations and sweet treats were had. Work also launched one of its biggest beauty projects every... with a huge "hello beautiful" lit feature on the canopy on Oxford street. (big blog post to come)  Outside of work I had lots of fun, from a day trip to Cardiff to watch a game of rugby, to an evening at the Royal Albert Hall watching Michael Bolton. I went to tea at Grosvenor House which had mixed reviews, and I spent a sunny afternoon at Hampton Court Palace. All of which I will be sharing with you in the next few days.
During June I am going to join along with FatMumSlim's photo a day challenge over on Instagram. I will be rounding up my weeks photo's on my blog to share.
I hope that you have all had a great May and a happy June.




No comments: