Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Totes Tuesday ~ Orange is the new Black!

So with summer fading I am determined to cling on to as much of I as I possible can with injections of  colour!.... predominately Orange! As the TV keeps telling me Orange is the New Black and I am embracing it fully!
This months Tote Tuesday is a fabulous Orange Tote from Pauls Boutique. Normally PB is not a brand that I would actively seek out as it is usually quite 'blingy' and much more suited to a younger audience, however this bag is quite plain and versatile in its styling.
I picked this up in the sale a couple of years ago for £20 (75% reduction + staff discount ~ win win!!) and is great for the summer, from work through to play it ticks lots of boxes. With a very small pink trim and a detachable strap it's colour palate is straight out of this seasons Roksanda Ilincic collection . The PB logo's are very discrete, with it only visibly stamped on the gold hardware and although not lined it has a couple of inside pockets to secure travel card & phone. The unlined leather enhances the style of this Tote perfectly.
As always I've accessorised my tote and its been a perfect opportunity to use my orange Michael Kors purse, Longchamp make-up bag and Kate Spade "Eat Cake for Breakfast" tech accessories (both KS were birthday treats from my team)

This bag has taken me from work to play throughout August and Orange has been a colour worn lots.  I picked up a great orange blouse and orange & black top (both from Asda!) which work both well with my white trousers from my summer capsule along with black suit for work. Orange Birkenstocks worn frequently on commute, as compliment navy as well as black.
A must in my bag this month has been the new Robert Galbraith (JK Rowling) hardback Silkworm, which has kept me highly entertained on my commute (blog post to come).
I've also spent lots of time commuting between London & Birmingham to lots of note taking in Moleskin notebook and very cool stationery.
As with all Totes Tuesday posts I have collaged my styling for the month... here's what Work & Play have looked like:




Work Styling looked a lot like this;
Play styling was much like this:
What's been in your Tote this month and what Handbag are you coveting?

No comments:

Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Totes Tuesday ~ Orange is the new Black!

So with summer fading I am determined to cling on to as much of I as I possible can with injections of  colour!.... predominately Orange! As the TV keeps telling me Orange is the New Black and I am embracing it fully!
This months Tote Tuesday is a fabulous Orange Tote from Pauls Boutique. Normally PB is not a brand that I would actively seek out as it is usually quite 'blingy' and much more suited to a younger audience, however this bag is quite plain and versatile in its styling.
I picked this up in the sale a couple of years ago for £20 (75% reduction + staff discount ~ win win!!) and is great for the summer, from work through to play it ticks lots of boxes. With a very small pink trim and a detachable strap it's colour palate is straight out of this seasons Roksanda Ilincic collection . The PB logo's are very discrete, with it only visibly stamped on the gold hardware and although not lined it has a couple of inside pockets to secure travel card & phone. The unlined leather enhances the style of this Tote perfectly.
As always I've accessorised my tote and its been a perfect opportunity to use my orange Michael Kors purse, Longchamp make-up bag and Kate Spade "Eat Cake for Breakfast" tech accessories (both KS were birthday treats from my team)

This bag has taken me from work to play throughout August and Orange has been a colour worn lots.  I picked up a great orange blouse and orange & black top (both from Asda!) which work both well with my white trousers from my summer capsule along with black suit for work. Orange Birkenstocks worn frequently on commute, as compliment navy as well as black.
A must in my bag this month has been the new Robert Galbraith (JK Rowling) hardback Silkworm, which has kept me highly entertained on my commute (blog post to come).
I've also spent lots of time commuting between London & Birmingham to lots of note taking in Moleskin notebook and very cool stationery.
As with all Totes Tuesday posts I have collaged my styling for the month... here's what Work & Play have looked like:




Work Styling looked a lot like this;
Play styling was much like this:
What's been in your Tote this month and what Handbag are you coveting?

No comments: