Sunday, 21 September 2014

Back to School....

I love September as it is heralds the start of Autumn, which is one of my favourite seasons. It evokes great memories and I love the 'Back to School' vibe... time for planning, new stationery and if lucky a new bag!.... This weeks Totes Tuesday I will share my work bag and styling for September.
I loved getting a new school bag each summer for Back to school and it became a huge adventure. This year I started that adventure with my niece who started 'senior' school this year.

September for me is about learning so I am enjoying reading and journaling my Learn Something New Everyday month with Shimelle. this is the 3rd year that I have participated and although don't share lots I find it fun and though provoking. I have also enjoyed following my blogging friend Caroline who has been busy having a September Sort out and posting her successes on Instagram.
I have become a little stationery obsessed this month, particularly as Selfridges have opened a Hay Mini Market, the first of its kind outside of the Design Festival in Milan... It like a very gorgeous stationery and homeware supermarket, complete with wire baskets and gorgeous product...
Completely in lust with the ruler collection!
My desk has had a colourful overhaul with help from the recent Kate Spade stationery collection at work.... and look forward to adding to it with some of the winter/holiday collection and when I visit New York in December!...
This has been perfect for list compiling and keeping track of my daily journaling for #LSNED and blog posts.
Do you love the back to school feel of September?... if so what do you like?....



No comments:

Sunday, 21 September 2014

Back to School....

I love September as it is heralds the start of Autumn, which is one of my favourite seasons. It evokes great memories and I love the 'Back to School' vibe... time for planning, new stationery and if lucky a new bag!.... This weeks Totes Tuesday I will share my work bag and styling for September.
I loved getting a new school bag each summer for Back to school and it became a huge adventure. This year I started that adventure with my niece who started 'senior' school this year.

September for me is about learning so I am enjoying reading and journaling my Learn Something New Everyday month with Shimelle. this is the 3rd year that I have participated and although don't share lots I find it fun and though provoking. I have also enjoyed following my blogging friend Caroline who has been busy having a September Sort out and posting her successes on Instagram.
I have become a little stationery obsessed this month, particularly as Selfridges have opened a Hay Mini Market, the first of its kind outside of the Design Festival in Milan... It like a very gorgeous stationery and homeware supermarket, complete with wire baskets and gorgeous product...
Completely in lust with the ruler collection!
My desk has had a colourful overhaul with help from the recent Kate Spade stationery collection at work.... and look forward to adding to it with some of the winter/holiday collection and when I visit New York in December!...
This has been perfect for list compiling and keeping track of my daily journaling for #LSNED and blog posts.
Do you love the back to school feel of September?... if so what do you like?....



No comments: