Saturday, 20 September 2014

Look what you can get in M&S these days....

if only I could pick this up for lunch everyday!.... Thursday as previously blogged David Gandy launched his underwear line for Autograph at M&S.
M&S went all out on the advertising with full bill boards along the stores windows in Oxford Street, full page editorials in the newspapers, teaser videos and DG himself launching the collection across stores globally. Never has an underwear campaign been so high profile since David Beckham pulled on a pair of tighty wighties for Armani and most recently for his own collection with H&M.
Alas I was unable to join the queue to met him, but I did get to see him as he arrived!.... Oh my!... every delicious adjective chosen to describe this 6ft blue eyed adonis is correct.......

M&S sell over 100,000 pairs of undies a week and with this collaboration it will certainly sustain those numbers, especially as most underwear is purchased by women for men!....I am sure sales in M&S undies sky rocketed on Thursday with this gorgeous man headlining the campaign
With utmost certainty I can endorse that the product is light, comfortable and incredibly comfy to wear, having grabbed the lounge pants and t shirt for myself.............well its the only time I'm getting David Gandy in my bed!

No comments:

Saturday, 20 September 2014

Look what you can get in M&S these days....

if only I could pick this up for lunch everyday!.... Thursday as previously blogged David Gandy launched his underwear line for Autograph at M&S.
M&S went all out on the advertising with full bill boards along the stores windows in Oxford Street, full page editorials in the newspapers, teaser videos and DG himself launching the collection across stores globally. Never has an underwear campaign been so high profile since David Beckham pulled on a pair of tighty wighties for Armani and most recently for his own collection with H&M.
Alas I was unable to join the queue to met him, but I did get to see him as he arrived!.... Oh my!... every delicious adjective chosen to describe this 6ft blue eyed adonis is correct.......

M&S sell over 100,000 pairs of undies a week and with this collaboration it will certainly sustain those numbers, especially as most underwear is purchased by women for men!....I am sure sales in M&S undies sky rocketed on Thursday with this gorgeous man headlining the campaign
With utmost certainty I can endorse that the product is light, comfortable and incredibly comfy to wear, having grabbed the lounge pants and t shirt for myself.............well its the only time I'm getting David Gandy in my bed!

No comments: