August was a month filled with celebrations, birthdays, lazy days in the sun, work and fun.... looking at my Instagram and IPhone library its filled with the colours of summer.
Project Life August ~
- Kate Spade iPhone & kindle case - Birthday treats from friends
- David Beckhams latest underwear campaign... brightened a very dull Tuesday commute.
- Barbecoa & St Pauls ~ explored and ate great food in this location.
- Louboutin Nail polish ~ I can now have matching nails & heels! - blog post to come!
- Orange is the New Black ~ a colour worn often and lots through August
- Birmingham Selfridges at the Bullring ~ frequented often during the month for work.
- First Class commuting ~ perfect opportunity to catch-up on some blog planning.
Normal timetable of blogging events will start again in September after the school holidays... I have so much still to share from my summer in the city and with a calendar full of activities in September it looks like a busy month. Here's what's in my diary so far;
~ meeting the Queen of Baking ~ Mary Berry
~ Invictus Games ~ cheering on our war heroes at their Olympics
~ Book evening with 3 of my favourite authors
~ An evening with Spandau Ballet.
So Hello September!...... how have you spent your summer, would love to hear from you....