Monday, 1 September 2014

# Project Life ~ August

I cant believe as I sit and type this that its the 1st September .... we are  now nearly 3/4's of the way through 2014, summer is coming to a close and we are heading into Autumn....
August was a month filled with celebrations, birthdays, lazy days in the sun, work and fun.... looking at my Instagram and IPhone library its filled with the colours of summer.
Project Life August ~
  •  Kate Spade iPhone & kindle case - Birthday treats from friends
  • David Beckhams latest underwear campaign... brightened a very dull Tuesday commute.
  • Barbecoa & St Pauls ~ explored and ate great food in this location.
  • Louboutin Nail polish ~ I can now have matching nails & heels! - blog post to come!
  • Orange is the New Black ~ a colour worn often and lots through August
  • Birmingham Selfridges at the Bullring ~ frequented often during the month for work.
  • First Class commuting ~ perfect opportunity to catch-up on some blog planning.
August is also a busy month for celebrations, coming out of mine & bruvs birthday at end of July, I have Bestie J's birthday, then Mums, Godsons, Nephew's, Sister-in Laws and friends .. also in the mix this year was Nephew's GCSE's results along with 3 other close friends & families children... so its been busy & expensive!.. Plenty of opportunity to indulge in a little wrapping!.
I'm looking forward to September and the "Back to School" vibe,  its the start of one of my favourite seasons, Autumn.
 Normal timetable of blogging events will start again in September after the school holidays... I have so much still to share from my summer in the city and with a calendar full of activities in September it looks like a busy month. Here's what's in my diary so far;
~ meeting the Queen of Baking ~ Mary Berry
~ Invictus Games ~ cheering on our war heroes at their Olympics
~ Book evening with 3 of my favourite authors
~ An evening with Spandau Ballet.
So Hello September!...... how have you spent your summer, would love to hear from you....

2 comments:

Victoria Eales said...

Sounds like you have a great September coming up. As for me I can't wait to hit up Kate Spade in Vegas next week!

Victoria
FlorenceandMary.com

Iola Moore said...

Happy belated birthday Teresa. Apologies, I've got a new laptop and none of my favourites are on it yet. I don't know how you find the time to blog with all the great things you get up to. I suppose in a way your blog is a little like your diary. Loving your posts and so informative from my perspective who only comes to London once a year (if lucky enough).

Monday, 1 September 2014

# Project Life ~ August

I cant believe as I sit and type this that its the 1st September .... we are  now nearly 3/4's of the way through 2014, summer is coming to a close and we are heading into Autumn....
August was a month filled with celebrations, birthdays, lazy days in the sun, work and fun.... looking at my Instagram and IPhone library its filled with the colours of summer.
Project Life August ~
  •  Kate Spade iPhone & kindle case - Birthday treats from friends
  • David Beckhams latest underwear campaign... brightened a very dull Tuesday commute.
  • Barbecoa & St Pauls ~ explored and ate great food in this location.
  • Louboutin Nail polish ~ I can now have matching nails & heels! - blog post to come!
  • Orange is the New Black ~ a colour worn often and lots through August
  • Birmingham Selfridges at the Bullring ~ frequented often during the month for work.
  • First Class commuting ~ perfect opportunity to catch-up on some blog planning.
August is also a busy month for celebrations, coming out of mine & bruvs birthday at end of July, I have Bestie J's birthday, then Mums, Godsons, Nephew's, Sister-in Laws and friends .. also in the mix this year was Nephew's GCSE's results along with 3 other close friends & families children... so its been busy & expensive!.. Plenty of opportunity to indulge in a little wrapping!.
I'm looking forward to September and the "Back to School" vibe,  its the start of one of my favourite seasons, Autumn.
 Normal timetable of blogging events will start again in September after the school holidays... I have so much still to share from my summer in the city and with a calendar full of activities in September it looks like a busy month. Here's what's in my diary so far;
~ meeting the Queen of Baking ~ Mary Berry
~ Invictus Games ~ cheering on our war heroes at their Olympics
~ Book evening with 3 of my favourite authors
~ An evening with Spandau Ballet.
So Hello September!...... how have you spent your summer, would love to hear from you....

2 comments:

Victoria Eales said...

Sounds like you have a great September coming up. As for me I can't wait to hit up Kate Spade in Vegas next week!

Victoria
FlorenceandMary.com

Iola Moore said...

Happy belated birthday Teresa. Apologies, I've got a new laptop and none of my favourites are on it yet. I don't know how you find the time to blog with all the great things you get up to. I suppose in a way your blog is a little like your diary. Loving your posts and so informative from my perspective who only comes to London once a year (if lucky enough).