Thursday, 18 September 2014

These are not just any Pants.....

They are David Gandy's pants!..... Bravo M&S for such a fantastic Ad campaign for the new Autograph mens underwear range in collaboration with David Gandy.
Welcome to my first Thursday fun post..... I can't tell you how many of my social media friends sent me links, pictures and messaged me when this campaign launched!
I am a huge DG fan and have been since he appeared on our screens in a pair of white speedos on a speedboat  for Dolce & Gabbana fragrance...
Therefore As you can imagine this has caused much ditziness over the last few days!


It has been a welcome pick me up on my daily commute as M&S and David's Instagram have been counting down the days to launch!....

So with David due in M&S at 12pm today to launch his tighty whiteys ... I may just be missing from my desk for a while!....so if anyone is looking for me around midday I will be having my lunch at Marks & Spencers!....
Oh my!...
 Here is a little teaser campaign if the images have tickled your taste buds!... Enjoy x... Pop back next Thursday for another Thursday fun! X

And here is David talking pants!

thankyou all who sent links etc.... You have given me much fun & joy ..... Looking forward to more Thursday fun next week!.... 💙😊

No comments:

Thursday, 18 September 2014

These are not just any Pants.....

They are David Gandy's pants!..... Bravo M&S for such a fantastic Ad campaign for the new Autograph mens underwear range in collaboration with David Gandy.
Welcome to my first Thursday fun post..... I can't tell you how many of my social media friends sent me links, pictures and messaged me when this campaign launched!
I am a huge DG fan and have been since he appeared on our screens in a pair of white speedos on a speedboat  for Dolce & Gabbana fragrance...
Therefore As you can imagine this has caused much ditziness over the last few days!


It has been a welcome pick me up on my daily commute as M&S and David's Instagram have been counting down the days to launch!....

So with David due in M&S at 12pm today to launch his tighty whiteys ... I may just be missing from my desk for a while!....so if anyone is looking for me around midday I will be having my lunch at Marks & Spencers!....
Oh my!...
 Here is a little teaser campaign if the images have tickled your taste buds!... Enjoy x... Pop back next Thursday for another Thursday fun! X

And here is David talking pants!

thankyou all who sent links etc.... You have given me much fun & joy ..... Looking forward to more Thursday fun next week!.... 💙😊

No comments: