Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Totes Amaze Tuesday ~ Back to School

One of my most favourite parts of Autumn starting, is the whole Back to School vibe. During my teens the best part of Back to School was the a new bag and stationery for the start of the Autumn term!.... it's something I don't seem to have outgrown from my teens and still now love a new bag for the autumn. This year is no exception and I have been using this gorgeous Mulberry Del Ray which I picked up in the sale in the summer. It has been languishing in its dust bag until now.
I fell in love with the Del-Ray when it launched because it reminded me so much of my favourite old school bag, with a hefty price tag I just coveted it from afar. However this became affordable in the sale along with my team discount and I just had to have it!...
Inside my Del-Ray, its been mostly filled with my gorgeous Christian Louboutin continental wallet, Mulberry notebook, Moleskine diary, DVF usb key, and Louboutin nail polish in red & black, Laura Mercier lip glaze in Sangria, Ipod, keys (complete with mini del-ray key ring) and an apple!
As with many mulberry bags, it is fully lined with its signature design, silver stamped hardware, padlock and multi storage facilities.
As with all Totes Tuesday posts I have styled my look for this month for work & play;


Work Styling has looked a lot like this: ~ black suit & pussy bow blouse and statement heels.
This bag is so functional for work, but I  have also enjoyed using it casually after work and at weekends.






Play Styling has looked like this ~ cream trousers, black chiffon shirt, black birkenstocks.... perfect for lunchtime treat.













I do think this may be my last Mulberry (I can hear the bank manager rejoicing from afar)... it seems that I have fallen a little out of love with the recent collections.
As with every Totes Tuesday post I would love to hear what's been in your Tote this month and what Handbag are you coveting?

No comments:

Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Totes Amaze Tuesday ~ Back to School

One of my most favourite parts of Autumn starting, is the whole Back to School vibe. During my teens the best part of Back to School was the a new bag and stationery for the start of the Autumn term!.... it's something I don't seem to have outgrown from my teens and still now love a new bag for the autumn. This year is no exception and I have been using this gorgeous Mulberry Del Ray which I picked up in the sale in the summer. It has been languishing in its dust bag until now.
I fell in love with the Del-Ray when it launched because it reminded me so much of my favourite old school bag, with a hefty price tag I just coveted it from afar. However this became affordable in the sale along with my team discount and I just had to have it!...
Inside my Del-Ray, its been mostly filled with my gorgeous Christian Louboutin continental wallet, Mulberry notebook, Moleskine diary, DVF usb key, and Louboutin nail polish in red & black, Laura Mercier lip glaze in Sangria, Ipod, keys (complete with mini del-ray key ring) and an apple!
As with many mulberry bags, it is fully lined with its signature design, silver stamped hardware, padlock and multi storage facilities.
As with all Totes Tuesday posts I have styled my look for this month for work & play;


Work Styling has looked a lot like this: ~ black suit & pussy bow blouse and statement heels.
This bag is so functional for work, but I  have also enjoyed using it casually after work and at weekends.






Play Styling has looked like this ~ cream trousers, black chiffon shirt, black birkenstocks.... perfect for lunchtime treat.













I do think this may be my last Mulberry (I can hear the bank manager rejoicing from afar)... it seems that I have fallen a little out of love with the recent collections.
As with every Totes Tuesday post I would love to hear what's been in your Tote this month and what Handbag are you coveting?

No comments: