Friday, 21 November 2014

Beauty Treats & Lusts....

Having one of the biggest beauty halls in the world  a short distance from my desk, can often be a too much of a temptation. Over the last few months a few things have fallen into my shopping bag, here's some of my favourites ....

Tom Ford Lip Colour in Casablanca - a great everyday colour with fabulous staying power - my first matt lipstick in a long time.
  • Bobbi Brown Lip Colour in Pink Beige - the perfect pink nude matt lipstick, I would never have picked this but loved it following my BB makeover in the summer - a great work/day nude.
  • Charlotte Tilbury full fat lashes mascara - a re-purchase for me asthis really is a gorgeous mascara and has replaced my YSL mascara for va va voom!
  • Dior Glow maximiser - a gorgeous base illuminator primer - with every big brand launching exclusive highlighters, this is my favourite non-powder - mix with foundation for an all over brightener, or sculpt in special places.
  • Clinique - smart custom repair serum - loving this serum, it responds to skins needs and I have already re-bought as it is a great find for me. With Clinique launching a points app with Selfridges, it really is the perfect way to shop & save at the same time.
Chanel:-
  • Powder Blush - Malice - a gorgeous pink/orange, much brighter than what i would normally choose, but now converted.
  • Waterproof mascara - perfect staying power which removes easily with remover. A must for me in the winter as my eyes water a lot.
  • Rouge Coco Shine - Intime - a gorgeous nude glaze. I a usually a fan of Boy, but liking this as an alternative.
  • Le Vernis Nail Colour in Orage - a gorgeous charcoal black / grey - perfect for winter months.
  • and the limited edition Les Beiges healthy glow compact - deliciously gorgeous.
Christian Louboutin - 
CL inspiration for his red sole shoes originated from a bottle of nail polish on his design desk whilst drawing his famous Pigalle shoes.... this colour red is now synonymous with the brand. With Louboutin now diversifying into the beauty realms I had to snap up the red and the blck polosh when launched!.... how gorgeous are these bottles and the packaging is fabulous, coming in mini square shoe boxes.
The polish is amazing and coverage is fantastic.

With Christmas fast approaching I am coveting a number of things..... so on my Santa list I have the following: 

What are your Beauty buys recently? and what have you got on your Santa Lust lists!.... would love to hear from you all...

1 comment:

Clair Matthews said...

Beautiful selection of goodies!...yet again I'm very envious of you working in the big yellow store! lol :) have you tried any of the new Gucci cosmetics? I have a few bits & i'm loving them xxx
www.clairmatthews.com

Friday, 21 November 2014

Beauty Treats & Lusts....

Having one of the biggest beauty halls in the world  a short distance from my desk, can often be a too much of a temptation. Over the last few months a few things have fallen into my shopping bag, here's some of my favourites ....

Tom Ford Lip Colour in Casablanca - a great everyday colour with fabulous staying power - my first matt lipstick in a long time.
  • Bobbi Brown Lip Colour in Pink Beige - the perfect pink nude matt lipstick, I would never have picked this but loved it following my BB makeover in the summer - a great work/day nude.
  • Charlotte Tilbury full fat lashes mascara - a re-purchase for me asthis really is a gorgeous mascara and has replaced my YSL mascara for va va voom!
  • Dior Glow maximiser - a gorgeous base illuminator primer - with every big brand launching exclusive highlighters, this is my favourite non-powder - mix with foundation for an all over brightener, or sculpt in special places.
  • Clinique - smart custom repair serum - loving this serum, it responds to skins needs and I have already re-bought as it is a great find for me. With Clinique launching a points app with Selfridges, it really is the perfect way to shop & save at the same time.
Chanel:-
  • Powder Blush - Malice - a gorgeous pink/orange, much brighter than what i would normally choose, but now converted.
  • Waterproof mascara - perfect staying power which removes easily with remover. A must for me in the winter as my eyes water a lot.
  • Rouge Coco Shine - Intime - a gorgeous nude glaze. I a usually a fan of Boy, but liking this as an alternative.
  • Le Vernis Nail Colour in Orage - a gorgeous charcoal black / grey - perfect for winter months.
  • and the limited edition Les Beiges healthy glow compact - deliciously gorgeous.
Christian Louboutin - 
CL inspiration for his red sole shoes originated from a bottle of nail polish on his design desk whilst drawing his famous Pigalle shoes.... this colour red is now synonymous with the brand. With Louboutin now diversifying into the beauty realms I had to snap up the red and the blck polosh when launched!.... how gorgeous are these bottles and the packaging is fabulous, coming in mini square shoe boxes.
The polish is amazing and coverage is fantastic.

With Christmas fast approaching I am coveting a number of things..... so on my Santa list I have the following: 

What are your Beauty buys recently? and what have you got on your Santa Lust lists!.... would love to hear from you all...

1 comment:

Clair Matthews said...

Beautiful selection of goodies!...yet again I'm very envious of you working in the big yellow store! lol :) have you tried any of the new Gucci cosmetics? I have a few bits & i'm loving them xxx
www.clairmatthews.com