It's 2 years since I was last there and really looking forward to going back. My bucket-list of things to do/see/eat/drink is in excess of 60 ... not sure I will achieve that in 5 days, but I will do my hardest.
My Instagram feed is full of pictures which are just adding to the excitement, here a few of my favourite sights over the last couple of weeks...
- Saks holiday lights & Rockefeller Angels from marekrr
- Rockefeller centre from library hotel
- a fabulous B&W street photo taken by DanTVusa
- Centre St/Broome St Taxi scene from A guy named patrick.
- Veterans Day lit Empire State from Dantvusa
- Bloomingdales gorgeous photo of the One World Trade centre
- Brooklyn Bridge & City skyline from David Gandy
- Empire State lit in Tiffany Blue for Alzheimers
- Fall follliage in Central park from russnyc.
- Sprinkles cupcakes & Bloomingdale's - the perfect combination.
- Katz Deli - if it was goo enough for Harry & Sally then its good enough for me!
- Baked - so pleased to see this Brooklyn Baker has moved into the Tribeca
- Sweet Revenge - a favourite NY must, where else can you get cupcakes & wine!
- The Smith - perfect for breakfast & dinner... will definitely be visiting more than once.
- Campbell Apartment bar - tucked into the eves of Grand Central Station, looking forward to sipping a cocktail here in one of Gossip Girls favourites ... xoxo..
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate & EggNog from Shake shack.... not just great burgers.
- Bookmark Lounge in The Library Hotel, cocktails to match literary greats... complete with a heated balcony lounge.