Monday, 8 December 2014

A slice of the Big Apple....

Hello.... I'm back from the Big Apple and straight into the flurry of work and Christmas events!
The suitcase is only partially unpacked and I have over 1,000 pictures to review and edit!.... some of which I will be sharing over the coming weeks, so bare with me as I share a brief slice of my week.
My 5 days stateside were fabulous and I packed so much in, when I look back on the pictures I think I will be posting all through January to share my adventures!....and adventures I had!
My 5 days featured seeing rock stars, film stars and former presidents!...  I ate a sprinkle of cupcakes and supped a few cocktails, and savored lots of coffee!. My travels saw me walk many miles, and I lived lots of movie moments.
There was also lots of fun and festivities as New York switched from Thanksgiving into full Happy Holiday's mode. The gorgeous tree was lit at The Rockefeller Centre whilst I was there. In amongst the festivities there was also time for some quite reflection at St Patrick's Cathedral and the heartbreaking 9/11 memorial museum and lots of protests in light of recent news events.
My love of books also featured heavily in my trip.... my kindle was filled with fabulous NY reads which I will be sharing with you along with some great literary loves in New York, including the gorgeous NY library.
I hope that I have tickled your taste buds from the Big Apple, and pop back for some bigger bites in days/weeks to come....

No comments:

Monday, 8 December 2014

A slice of the Big Apple....

Hello.... I'm back from the Big Apple and straight into the flurry of work and Christmas events!
The suitcase is only partially unpacked and I have over 1,000 pictures to review and edit!.... some of which I will be sharing over the coming weeks, so bare with me as I share a brief slice of my week.
My 5 days stateside were fabulous and I packed so much in, when I look back on the pictures I think I will be posting all through January to share my adventures!....and adventures I had!
My 5 days featured seeing rock stars, film stars and former presidents!...  I ate a sprinkle of cupcakes and supped a few cocktails, and savored lots of coffee!. My travels saw me walk many miles, and I lived lots of movie moments.
There was also lots of fun and festivities as New York switched from Thanksgiving into full Happy Holiday's mode. The gorgeous tree was lit at The Rockefeller Centre whilst I was there. In amongst the festivities there was also time for some quite reflection at St Patrick's Cathedral and the heartbreaking 9/11 memorial museum and lots of protests in light of recent news events.
My love of books also featured heavily in my trip.... my kindle was filled with fabulous NY reads which I will be sharing with you along with some great literary loves in New York, including the gorgeous NY library.
I hope that I have tickled your taste buds from the Big Apple, and pop back for some bigger bites in days/weeks to come....

No comments: