Sunday, 14 December 2014

Christmas Plans...

Midway through December and the panic has set in..... I am nowhere near ready for Christmas and since coming back from New York I have tripped from one disaster to another.....  If I didn't have such lovely things planned I would creep under my duvet and not come out until Spring!...
Disaster 1~ the night before I flew to New York I managed to loose my work cards,and all my bank cards.... not something you need to do 8 hours before you board a flight across the Atlantic, thankfully I had $ but it was still a tad inconvenient.
Disaster 2~ Florence my little car was stolen Tuesday whilst I was at work, which means that I am now having to deal with insurance companies etc... on top of Christmas this is an added stress that I do't need....
Now waiting for the 3rd!....as they say bad luck comes in threes!
Other than New York, I have done some lovely things and still have more planned. (blog posts to come)
Cinema treats ~ the fabulous Paddington movie. A perfect family movie that will bring a tear to your eye and a smile to your heart.
Bubbledogs ~ team night out full of fun & laughter, hotdogs and champagne.
Byron Burger ~ Cheesmas burger, girly fun over burgers & boe.
Alfie Boe ~ a great night at the O2 with the mecanic who became a tenor.
This week I have some amazing treats to look forward to including Dinner at Le Chalet (Selfridges rooftop restaurant) an evening with Michael Buble, and Dinner & Drinks at Claridges. I also have an evening planned at friends for dinner and to exchange gifts for christmas ( I do have to think about wrapping some of that this week) The Christmas To Do list grows, but as I'm home alone this year I'm not going to stressed too much if it doesn't all get done....
what have you got planned?.... are you all ready?... would love to hear how you are all getting on.


4 comments:

Victoria Eales said...

Oh no so sorry to hear about your car what a nightmare! And I thought my fridge breaking was bad enough!

Would love to know what you think of Bubbledogs.

Believe it or not I have a quiet week ahead which I couldn't be happier about after the past week being rather busy.

Victoria x
FlorenceandMary.com

Pennyblossoms said...

That was a bit of a bu**er getting your car nicked AND loosing your cards! Hope the third doesn't materialise!
I was doing really well for Chribo plans in November, but a week into December and it all went a bit Pete Tong and I, too, have been hiding under the duvet!
As for blogging...pfuff! Roll on 2015, eh?
Zxx

Clair Matthews said...

Sorry about your car & cards. i'm sure things will be great from now on. Merry Christmas! xxx

Iola Moore said...

Teresa sorry to hear about your car being stolen. Sometimes I think its not a nice world we live in, there are so many dishonest people about. Hopefully you'll be able to get yourself a new one in the New Year. Hope you have a lovely Christmas, and I'll keep my fingers crossed that number 3 doesn't come along. Best wishes Iola x

Sunday, 14 December 2014

Christmas Plans...

Midway through December and the panic has set in..... I am nowhere near ready for Christmas and since coming back from New York I have tripped from one disaster to another.....  If I didn't have such lovely things planned I would creep under my duvet and not come out until Spring!...
Disaster 1~ the night before I flew to New York I managed to loose my work cards,and all my bank cards.... not something you need to do 8 hours before you board a flight across the Atlantic, thankfully I had $ but it was still a tad inconvenient.
Disaster 2~ Florence my little car was stolen Tuesday whilst I was at work, which means that I am now having to deal with insurance companies etc... on top of Christmas this is an added stress that I do't need....
Now waiting for the 3rd!....as they say bad luck comes in threes!
Other than New York, I have done some lovely things and still have more planned. (blog posts to come)
Cinema treats ~ the fabulous Paddington movie. A perfect family movie that will bring a tear to your eye and a smile to your heart.
Bubbledogs ~ team night out full of fun & laughter, hotdogs and champagne.
Byron Burger ~ Cheesmas burger, girly fun over burgers & boe.
Alfie Boe ~ a great night at the O2 with the mecanic who became a tenor.
This week I have some amazing treats to look forward to including Dinner at Le Chalet (Selfridges rooftop restaurant) an evening with Michael Buble, and Dinner & Drinks at Claridges. I also have an evening planned at friends for dinner and to exchange gifts for christmas ( I do have to think about wrapping some of that this week) The Christmas To Do list grows, but as I'm home alone this year I'm not going to stressed too much if it doesn't all get done....
what have you got planned?.... are you all ready?... would love to hear how you are all getting on.


4 comments:

Victoria Eales said...

Oh no so sorry to hear about your car what a nightmare! And I thought my fridge breaking was bad enough!

Would love to know what you think of Bubbledogs.

Believe it or not I have a quiet week ahead which I couldn't be happier about after the past week being rather busy.

Victoria x
FlorenceandMary.com

Pennyblossoms said...

That was a bit of a bu**er getting your car nicked AND loosing your cards! Hope the third doesn't materialise!
I was doing really well for Chribo plans in November, but a week into December and it all went a bit Pete Tong and I, too, have been hiding under the duvet!
As for blogging...pfuff! Roll on 2015, eh?
Zxx

Clair Matthews said...

Sorry about your car & cards. i'm sure things will be great from now on. Merry Christmas! xxx

Iola Moore said...

Teresa sorry to hear about your car being stolen. Sometimes I think its not a nice world we live in, there are so many dishonest people about. Hopefully you'll be able to get yourself a new one in the New Year. Hope you have a lovely Christmas, and I'll keep my fingers crossed that number 3 doesn't come along. Best wishes Iola x