Thursday, 15 January 2015

Christmas isn't Christmas without Buble...

Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a sprinkling of Michael Buble!... along with his festive album's, he has over the past 4 years owned the holiday season special.  He is a much part of my holiday traditions, which is why I was very excited to get tickets for his London show in December.
I have seen Michael Buble several times over and is one of my favourite live acts.... an all round entertainer.
Michael opened the show in glamorous red lit stage to Fever complete with legendary slide action!... he had the audience eating out of the palm of his hand... Michael's set list comprised of 20 songs and 4 for an encore, including some Christmas favourites - owning the stage for 2 hours.
Set Listincluded: Fever, Haven't Met you Yet, All I want for Christmas is you, Try a Little Tenderness, Mack the Knife, Moondance, Come Dance with me, Feeling Good, Crazy Love,
I've got the World on a String, Everything, Have yourself a Merry little Christmas, White Christmas, Home, Let it Snow ,

Get Lucky, Ain't Too Proud to Beg,To Love Somebody, All you need is Love, Burning Love, Its a Beautiful Day.

To Love Somebody, All you need is Love, Burning Love, Its a Beautiful Day.
Michael crooned through many of his classics, fighting a cold and being very naughty with the audience!.... his opening speech promised a lots of fun, entertainment, some Christmas classics and to all the reluctant men in the audience a guarantee of some hot dirty sex when they got home!... much to the laughter and the camera crew zooming in on 2 very cute little girls in the front row!... this set the atmosphere for the night, which was fun, festive and fabulous.
Encore:
Cry me a River, Save the Last Dance for me, Christmas (baby please come home)
and my absolute favourite A Song for You
Michael put on a fabulous show and did not disappoint, the O2 was full to the rafters and every one was on their feet cheering at the end..... I loved it, he made me laugh, cry , dance & sing... the perfect night and a fabulous prelude for Christmas.... Christmas really isn't Christmas without a little Buble!

No comments:

Thursday, 15 January 2015

Christmas isn't Christmas without Buble...

Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a sprinkling of Michael Buble!... along with his festive album's, he has over the past 4 years owned the holiday season special.  He is a much part of my holiday traditions, which is why I was very excited to get tickets for his London show in December.
I have seen Michael Buble several times over and is one of my favourite live acts.... an all round entertainer.
Michael opened the show in glamorous red lit stage to Fever complete with legendary slide action!... he had the audience eating out of the palm of his hand... Michael's set list comprised of 20 songs and 4 for an encore, including some Christmas favourites - owning the stage for 2 hours.
Set Listincluded: Fever, Haven't Met you Yet, All I want for Christmas is you, Try a Little Tenderness, Mack the Knife, Moondance, Come Dance with me, Feeling Good, Crazy Love,
I've got the World on a String, Everything, Have yourself a Merry little Christmas, White Christmas, Home, Let it Snow ,

Get Lucky, Ain't Too Proud to Beg,To Love Somebody, All you need is Love, Burning Love, Its a Beautiful Day.

To Love Somebody, All you need is Love, Burning Love, Its a Beautiful Day.
Michael crooned through many of his classics, fighting a cold and being very naughty with the audience!.... his opening speech promised a lots of fun, entertainment, some Christmas classics and to all the reluctant men in the audience a guarantee of some hot dirty sex when they got home!... much to the laughter and the camera crew zooming in on 2 very cute little girls in the front row!... this set the atmosphere for the night, which was fun, festive and fabulous.
Encore:
Cry me a River, Save the Last Dance for me, Christmas (baby please come home)
and my absolute favourite A Song for You
Michael put on a fabulous show and did not disappoint, the O2 was full to the rafters and every one was on their feet cheering at the end..... I loved it, he made me laugh, cry , dance & sing... the perfect night and a fabulous prelude for Christmas.... Christmas really isn't Christmas without a little Buble!

No comments: