I had so many gorgeous things planned in December and to finish off 2014, some I did do, which I will share with you this month; they include Dinner at Claridges, evenings with Alfie Boe and Michael Buble and of course Christmas. There is no news on Florence, so I am now battling the insurance company which will continue into 2015 unfortunately.
Normally by this stage I have some plans mapped for the new year, but this year I am bucking the trend and sharing some of my favourite moments from 2014.
- Back in March I spent that day with 6 lovely ladies learning how to love my camera and to use it for blogging/social media and styling. Emily was a lovely teacher and I thoroughly enjoyed the day and have gained confidence with my camera in 2014. (more of the day here)
- In September the gorgeous David Gandy launched his underwear collection for M&S to much delight by myself and many other ladies in London!
- Christmas 2014 saw one of my favourites Michael Buble return to the O2.... perfect night. The king of croon and Christmas did not disappoint. Here's Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas
- In October I spent a glorious Sunday at the Savoy in decadent luxury, which was just amazing, now saving for another stay!
- September saw me meet the Spandau Ballet boys on the red carpet at the Albert Hall and watch the premiere of the Soul Boys movie..... relived my teens in glorious surroundings.
- An afternoon tea Mr Selfridge style and and evening in Memphis were the perfect treats with my 2 golden girls.
- The poppies at the Tower grew throughout the summer and became one of the most humbling sights in London for 2014. I visited often and every-time is left me speechless, here are more images from posts in 14.
- Summer in the City.... had a fabulous summer exploring the city, its parks and enjoying the glorious weather.
- Jonny Wilkinson hangs up his golden boots..... May saw me travel to Cardiff to watch JW play in the final of the Heineken cup against Saracens, it was his last game in UK soil before retiring from the game.... those gorgeous thighs will be missed!
- Claridges at Christmas was one of my festive favourites and I will share more details in January.
- New York in December was just gorgeous..... so many adventures which will be shared in full in 2015. My favourite city at my favourite time of year, magical.
- Paddington made a huge return in 2014 which was delightful, bringing back so many lovely memories from childhood, complete with marmalade sandwiches.
- Invictus Games - from the opening ceremony to the wheelchair rugby I had a humbling experience cheering along the wounded armed forces heroes. ( Prince Harry & Jonny Wilkinson were added bonuses!!)
- Books & coffee, the perfect combination for downtime in 2014. I read lots and drunk lots, finding some great little coffee venues in London and NY to relax & read.... my kindle was my best friend in 2014.