Sunday, 8 February 2015

Social Media Sunday ~ January

With us nearly being into the 2nd week of February,I thought it was about time that I shared some social media favourites from January. Work has been so busy I haven't had much time for fun, but social media has kept me entertained, Instagram being my favourite for January
Here is what I've been liking this month...
  • Claudia Pranata ~ discovered Claudia's instagram feed when M&S re-grammed her great styled shot of Pretzels complete with a little yellow taxi... so cute.
  • MailModels ~ a very lovely styling feed, filled with colour, & great words of wisdom.. loved this pink ensemble for friendship.
  • Emily Quinton ~ i met Emily last year, when I attended one of her styling photography workshops, I love the simplistic styling of this shot, daffodils being one of my favourite flowers, along with a gorgeous typewriter.
  • GrandCentralNYC ~ this gorgeous instagram site is filled with gorgeous pictures from Grand Central Station ... one of my favourite places to visit in NY city. So many lovely pictures, but this one with the snow, bought back lots of lovely memories from my snowy days in NY a couple of years ago.
  • KLMPink ~ love this picture of my friend Kate's fox terrier Minnie... Minniw features lots in Kates instagram account, along with lovely crafty goodies... her other Instagram site for her craft business The Homemakery is also worth a follow.
  • David Gandy - this gorgeous man has lots of likes on my instagram feed, this gorgeous photo from his home was featured for a Debretts article.... love the map wall & the desk is divine.
  • MPSinthesky ~ the metropolitan police helicopter features often in my favourite social media feeds. Loved this picture of The Shard that was taken to welcome into the new year....
  • Dantvusa ~ Another favourite instagrammer, discovered through my friend Ali Mcnamara the author... Dan's images of New York are breathtaking and you will find it hard not to like them all. This gorgeous picture of The Plaza overlooking a snowy central park is gorgeous.
  • M&S ~ David Gandy in a suit for the Spring Summer collection is delicious!... i do not need to say anymore.
  • and finally this gorgeous happy smiley baby is my god-daughters son... born at the end of October, his happy smiley face is a daily feed in my instagram and it doesn't do anything other than bring a huge smile to my face.... can't wait to meet him when I travel to Scotland soon.
Thankyou to all for brightening up my January..... here's a few images of what I've been IG'ing in January... featuring Flowers, Movie's, New York, and shades of grey!
and previous Social Media Sunday posts...... what have you been favouriting, liking & re-tweeting this month?...

1 comment:

Erika said...

Hi Teresa, thanks for the visit, the boy is doing fine.
How are you?
Mr Gandy looks fabulous in anything, snigger, snigger. Just a pity he isn't visiting branches so far north!
I'd happily volunteer to look after him. ;)

Great choice of pics, I'm a Pinterest girl, I loose hours!

Hugs Erika. x

Sunday, 8 February 2015

Social Media Sunday ~ January

With us nearly being into the 2nd week of February,I thought it was about time that I shared some social media favourites from January. Work has been so busy I haven't had much time for fun, but social media has kept me entertained, Instagram being my favourite for January
Here is what I've been liking this month...
  • Claudia Pranata ~ discovered Claudia's instagram feed when M&S re-grammed her great styled shot of Pretzels complete with a little yellow taxi... so cute.
  • MailModels ~ a very lovely styling feed, filled with colour, & great words of wisdom.. loved this pink ensemble for friendship.
  • Emily Quinton ~ i met Emily last year, when I attended one of her styling photography workshops, I love the simplistic styling of this shot, daffodils being one of my favourite flowers, along with a gorgeous typewriter.
  • GrandCentralNYC ~ this gorgeous instagram site is filled with gorgeous pictures from Grand Central Station ... one of my favourite places to visit in NY city. So many lovely pictures, but this one with the snow, bought back lots of lovely memories from my snowy days in NY a couple of years ago.
  • KLMPink ~ love this picture of my friend Kate's fox terrier Minnie... Minniw features lots in Kates instagram account, along with lovely crafty goodies... her other Instagram site for her craft business The Homemakery is also worth a follow.
  • David Gandy - this gorgeous man has lots of likes on my instagram feed, this gorgeous photo from his home was featured for a Debretts article.... love the map wall & the desk is divine.
  • MPSinthesky ~ the metropolitan police helicopter features often in my favourite social media feeds. Loved this picture of The Shard that was taken to welcome into the new year....
  • Dantvusa ~ Another favourite instagrammer, discovered through my friend Ali Mcnamara the author... Dan's images of New York are breathtaking and you will find it hard not to like them all. This gorgeous picture of The Plaza overlooking a snowy central park is gorgeous.
  • M&S ~ David Gandy in a suit for the Spring Summer collection is delicious!... i do not need to say anymore.
  • and finally this gorgeous happy smiley baby is my god-daughters son... born at the end of October, his happy smiley face is a daily feed in my instagram and it doesn't do anything other than bring a huge smile to my face.... can't wait to meet him when I travel to Scotland soon.
Thankyou to all for brightening up my January..... here's a few images of what I've been IG'ing in January... featuring Flowers, Movie's, New York, and shades of grey!
and previous Social Media Sunday posts...... what have you been favouriting, liking & re-tweeting this month?...

1 comment:

Erika said...

Hi Teresa, thanks for the visit, the boy is doing fine.
How are you?
Mr Gandy looks fabulous in anything, snigger, snigger. Just a pity he isn't visiting branches so far north!
I'd happily volunteer to look after him. ;)

Great choice of pics, I'm a Pinterest girl, I loose hours!

Hugs Erika. x