Sunday, 15 February 2015

Valentines Day... Mr Selfridge style...

This weekend saw Valentines Day fall on a Saturday..... fantastic for us singletons who didn't have to put up with the office banter and see endless flowers being delivered to desks near & far.... this year it felt bigger than ever and Selfridges pulled out all the stops for a a red filled heart festooned declaration of love, turning the yellow store pink for the weekend.
I have already shared my valentines adventures at The Everyman cinema but also enjoyed the sights and smells around the store.
From the beautiful selfridges selection roses to the gorgeous pastries from the patisserie, it has been a feast on the senses all week.
5 things i Loved:

  • "You had me at Hello" movie sign,
  • Phillipa Craddock hanger displays -- bring fashion & flowers together.
  • Be Mine Mr Selfridge eclairs.
  • The rose petal carpets showcasing the floral displays
  • 400 Oxford Street in all its pink splendour.
My favourite feature was the Philippa Craddock flower stand outside the store... stunning floral displays gloriously staged... I'm sure Mr Selfridge would have loved seeing his store entrance looking so gorgeous.... fragrant inside and out....more adventures from 400 Oxford Street soon. x

1 comment:

Gem said...

This is incredible. I was in London last Saturday (Valentines) I'm gutted I missed this x x x

Sunday, 15 February 2015

Valentines Day... Mr Selfridge style...

This weekend saw Valentines Day fall on a Saturday..... fantastic for us singletons who didn't have to put up with the office banter and see endless flowers being delivered to desks near & far.... this year it felt bigger than ever and Selfridges pulled out all the stops for a a red filled heart festooned declaration of love, turning the yellow store pink for the weekend.
I have already shared my valentines adventures at The Everyman cinema but also enjoyed the sights and smells around the store.
From the beautiful selfridges selection roses to the gorgeous pastries from the patisserie, it has been a feast on the senses all week.
5 things i Loved:

  • "You had me at Hello" movie sign,
  • Phillipa Craddock hanger displays -- bring fashion & flowers together.
  • Be Mine Mr Selfridge eclairs.
  • The rose petal carpets showcasing the floral displays
  • 400 Oxford Street in all its pink splendour.
My favourite feature was the Philippa Craddock flower stand outside the store... stunning floral displays gloriously staged... I'm sure Mr Selfridge would have loved seeing his store entrance looking so gorgeous.... fragrant inside and out....more adventures from 400 Oxford Street soon. x

1 comment:

Gem said...

This is incredible. I was in London last Saturday (Valentines) I'm gutted I missed this x x x