previously blogged my February was both frustrating and fun .. I am hoping March will be more fun and less frustrations...
Jan & Feb get written off in my social calendar as I am just too tired to do anything much... however I have birthdays and some very special days planned with friends in March that I am really looking forward along with just spending time with loved ones.
With the mornings and evenings getting lighter it feels like 2015 can properly begin.
I have some mini goals:
- Walk more --- being car less I have had to walk / bus to the station. This hasn't been as much of a chore as I originally thought and have enjoyed my ipod and listening books. I have favourited a few walking articles; Walking yourself to Happiness in Good Housekeeping and 10 walking treats in London from on Around the world in 80 pairs of shoes. I am looking forward to breaking in my new trainers that Santa bought me!.... lovely Liberty print Nikes.
- Spring Clean --- currently on a plan one bag in and one bag out... I cant bring anything into the house without a correlating bag of rubbish/ stuff exiting!...
- Friends - catch-up with loved ones and send some quality time together, many of which I haven't seen since Christmas.
My plans for March feature the following:
- One Aldwych - lunch with friends
- An evening of Gold with friends and Spandau Ballet.
- Fashion & Glamour at the Alexander McQueens Savage Beauty exhibition at the V&A
- 2 friends hit the big 60 in March... with celebrations and fun things planned, March is sure to be fun.
my very own Shades of Grey in the guise of a fun and flirty Fiat 500!... so excited!