Sunday, 1 March 2015

Hello March.....

I am so happy that March is here.... I feel like I can now start living.
As previously blogged my February was both frustrating and fun .. I am hoping March will be more fun and less frustrations...
Jan & Feb get written off in my social calendar as I am just too tired to do anything much... however I have birthdays and some very special days planned with friends in March that I am really looking forward along with just spending time with loved ones.
With the mornings and evenings getting lighter it feels like 2015 can properly begin.
I have some mini goals:
  • Walk more --- being car less I have had to walk / bus to the station. This hasn't been as much of a chore as I originally thought and have enjoyed my ipod and listening books. I have favourited a few walking articles; Walking yourself to Happiness in Good Housekeeping and 10 walking treats in London from on Around the world in 80 pairs of shoes. I am looking forward to breaking in my new trainers that Santa bought me!.... lovely Liberty print Nikes.
  • Spring Clean --- currently on a plan one bag in and one bag out... I cant bring anything into the house without a correlating bag of rubbish/ stuff exiting!...
  • Friends - catch-up with loved ones and send some quality time together, many of which I haven't seen since Christmas.
As you can see the blog has had its March make-over....
 plumping this month for one of my favourite colours burgundy / mulberry.. this years colour from Pantone. My header is showcasing some beauty favourites from Charlotte Tibury & Chanel and desk staples from Kate Spade, Henri Bendel, Smythson & Mont Blanc.
My plans for March feature the following:
  • One Aldwych - lunch with friends
  • An evening of Gold with friends and Spandau Ballet.
  • Fashion & Glamour at the Alexander McQueens Savage Beauty exhibition at the V&A
  • 2 friends hit the big 60 in March... with celebrations and fun things planned, March is sure to be fun.
and finally I will be picking up the following:.......
my very own Shades of Grey in the guise of a fun and flirty Fiat 500!... so excited!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Loving the new look of the blog - perfect for Spring x

Sunday, 1 March 2015

Hello March.....

I am so happy that March is here.... I feel like I can now start living.
As previously blogged my February was both frustrating and fun .. I am hoping March will be more fun and less frustrations...
Jan & Feb get written off in my social calendar as I am just too tired to do anything much... however I have birthdays and some very special days planned with friends in March that I am really looking forward along with just spending time with loved ones.
With the mornings and evenings getting lighter it feels like 2015 can properly begin.
I have some mini goals:
  • Walk more --- being car less I have had to walk / bus to the station. This hasn't been as much of a chore as I originally thought and have enjoyed my ipod and listening books. I have favourited a few walking articles; Walking yourself to Happiness in Good Housekeeping and 10 walking treats in London from on Around the world in 80 pairs of shoes. I am looking forward to breaking in my new trainers that Santa bought me!.... lovely Liberty print Nikes.
  • Spring Clean --- currently on a plan one bag in and one bag out... I cant bring anything into the house without a correlating bag of rubbish/ stuff exiting!...
  • Friends - catch-up with loved ones and send some quality time together, many of which I haven't seen since Christmas.
As you can see the blog has had its March make-over....
 plumping this month for one of my favourite colours burgundy / mulberry.. this years colour from Pantone. My header is showcasing some beauty favourites from Charlotte Tibury & Chanel and desk staples from Kate Spade, Henri Bendel, Smythson & Mont Blanc.
My plans for March feature the following:
  • One Aldwych - lunch with friends
  • An evening of Gold with friends and Spandau Ballet.
  • Fashion & Glamour at the Alexander McQueens Savage Beauty exhibition at the V&A
  • 2 friends hit the big 60 in March... with celebrations and fun things planned, March is sure to be fun.
and finally I will be picking up the following:.......
my very own Shades of Grey in the guise of a fun and flirty Fiat 500!... so excited!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Loving the new look of the blog - perfect for Spring x