Thursday, 30 April 2015

April Blues....

April has been a month filled with Blues & yellow... the colour choice for my blog make-over and styling for the month.
 The colour palette also featured lots in my social media activity and I thoroughly enjoyed reading the Mollie Makes Social Media special edition magazine that was published in the month.
Some of my favourite images from April on Instagram also feature this colour palette.




  1. Adam's - gorgeous sunset and skyline of St Pauls from One Change rooftop.
  2. Johnnyonkers is becoming one of my favourite photographers within New York. this blue & yellow skyline is stunning.
  3. Nicola's City Shaun the sheep and St Pauls is so much fun against the blue sky.
  4. Jamies magazine's insta shot of the blue basket of lemons sums up my month perfectly.
  5. Oh the luscious David Gandy's shoot for marie claire in blue jeans gave me a fabulous mid month lift!
  6. Will, from Bright Bazaar's instagram feed is full of colour and lots of yellow, this stationery shot is clean and simple and sums up April perfectly for me.
  7. Mcqueen's florist posted this beautiful shot of blue floral hues, another simply styled shot wonderfully executed.
  8. Tracey's cornishware and freeshias gave me kitchen candy envy when I saw this image.
  9. finally Clare's image of her walk through a bluebell woodland is glorious. I have april blues everytime an image is posted of a bluebell woodland. It is on my wish list and next year I am determined to get to a bluebell wood.
I hope that you have liked my Instagram blues from April, thankyou to all 'grammers for posting such gorgeous images. If you have enjoyed this post here are some previous social media posts.

No comments:

Thursday, 30 April 2015

April Blues....

April has been a month filled with Blues & yellow... the colour choice for my blog make-over and styling for the month.
 The colour palette also featured lots in my social media activity and I thoroughly enjoyed reading the Mollie Makes Social Media special edition magazine that was published in the month.
Some of my favourite images from April on Instagram also feature this colour palette.




  1. Adam's - gorgeous sunset and skyline of St Pauls from One Change rooftop.
  2. Johnnyonkers is becoming one of my favourite photographers within New York. this blue & yellow skyline is stunning.
  3. Nicola's City Shaun the sheep and St Pauls is so much fun against the blue sky.
  4. Jamies magazine's insta shot of the blue basket of lemons sums up my month perfectly.
  5. Oh the luscious David Gandy's shoot for marie claire in blue jeans gave me a fabulous mid month lift!
  6. Will, from Bright Bazaar's instagram feed is full of colour and lots of yellow, this stationery shot is clean and simple and sums up April perfectly for me.
  7. Mcqueen's florist posted this beautiful shot of blue floral hues, another simply styled shot wonderfully executed.
  8. Tracey's cornishware and freeshias gave me kitchen candy envy when I saw this image.
  9. finally Clare's image of her walk through a bluebell woodland is glorious. I have april blues everytime an image is posted of a bluebell woodland. It is on my wish list and next year I am determined to get to a bluebell wood.
I hope that you have liked my Instagram blues from April, thankyou to all 'grammers for posting such gorgeous images. If you have enjoyed this post here are some previous social media posts.

No comments: