Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Fun in the sun in a 500...

So its a couple of months since I picked up me new little Fiat 500 and I am having much fun with it, however so far it's been nameless ....  As with all my previous cars they have affectionately been named, the most recent being  Florence (named as I bought her on my Nan's birthday), a Mabel (Nans middle name) however this time it hasn't been so easy, as old family names etc didn't fit a new little Fiat.
There has been much debate within the office and I can now say that 500 has a name at last!
.... Introducing Taylor.
As with all my cars there is usually a correlation between the name and when I bought it, the most obvious name was "Fifty" due to the movie and it being Grey and it has been nicknamed this whilst a proper name was found.
Taylor has arisen from a number of reasons...

  • He is the chauffeur in Fifty Shades,(played by the delicious Max Martini) so links nicely to the colour & month I bought.
  • I have recently discovered Chicago Fire, where I have a little 'girl-crush' on Taylor Kinney (fiancée of Lady Ga Ga- now that's a whole new conversation!... gives all us average ladies hope!!).. leading 'hot' firefighter in the series and finally
  • The Taylor boys from Duran Duran ... JT being my absolute heartthrob in my teens!
  • along with a 'teen' crush and a GBF sharing the name, looking forward to T & I having miles of fun in the future....
  • Taylor and T have enjoyed zipping through the streets of London over the past month and hoping to go a little further a field in the next few weeks...

    I'm also having much fun styling looks to coordinate my days with Taylor, here's todays look complimented by 'old skool' Burberry, Mulberry & Longchamp!

No comments:

Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Fun in the sun in a 500...

So its a couple of months since I picked up me new little Fiat 500 and I am having much fun with it, however so far it's been nameless ....  As with all my previous cars they have affectionately been named, the most recent being  Florence (named as I bought her on my Nan's birthday), a Mabel (Nans middle name) however this time it hasn't been so easy, as old family names etc didn't fit a new little Fiat.
There has been much debate within the office and I can now say that 500 has a name at last!
.... Introducing Taylor.
As with all my cars there is usually a correlation between the name and when I bought it, the most obvious name was "Fifty" due to the movie and it being Grey and it has been nicknamed this whilst a proper name was found.
Taylor has arisen from a number of reasons...

  • He is the chauffeur in Fifty Shades,(played by the delicious Max Martini) so links nicely to the colour & month I bought.
  • I have recently discovered Chicago Fire, where I have a little 'girl-crush' on Taylor Kinney (fiancée of Lady Ga Ga- now that's a whole new conversation!... gives all us average ladies hope!!).. leading 'hot' firefighter in the series and finally
  • The Taylor boys from Duran Duran ... JT being my absolute heartthrob in my teens!
  • along with a 'teen' crush and a GBF sharing the name, looking forward to T & I having miles of fun in the future....
  • Taylor and T have enjoyed zipping through the streets of London over the past month and hoping to go a little further a field in the next few weeks...

    I'm also having much fun styling looks to coordinate my days with Taylor, here's todays look complimented by 'old skool' Burberry, Mulberry & Longchamp!

No comments: