Friday, 3 April 2015

Hello April....

April is upon us and so far its been full of showers ... rain clouds seem to be a staple start to the month! March was a flurry of catching up with friends, nostalgia, surprises and sadness.
As you can see calendar corner is keeping with the April showers theme in my Rugby calendar which is very pleasing on the eye when its windy & wet outside!
I am loving my walk to the station now that the daffodils are blooming and spring has finally sprung... it makes for a much more colourful commute.


The blog has had its monthly overhaul and we have kissed goodbye to the mulberry & coral and said hello to Navy & yellow to welcome spring... my header is filled with daffodils, mulberry, kate spade, some fun stationery & washi tape.
I don't have lots of plans for April, but I'm hoping to utilise my cute little yellow A-z and get out and explore the city and find some more Shaun the Sheep!.... I am sure that the A-Z will also come in handy in the little Fiat exploring London and its surroundings.
Easter falls in April so I'm hoping to get some down time to enjoy a old classic, some chocolate & hot cross bun.
I am also looking forward to curling up and reading this special edition from Mollie Makes on Social Media. I have thoroughly enjoyed the previous magazines on Blogging, and Photography.  Hopefully this month I will get on top of some blogging posts which are long overdue, including my March lunches , book posts and NY adventures.

No comments:

Friday, 3 April 2015

Hello April....

April is upon us and so far its been full of showers ... rain clouds seem to be a staple start to the month! March was a flurry of catching up with friends, nostalgia, surprises and sadness.
As you can see calendar corner is keeping with the April showers theme in my Rugby calendar which is very pleasing on the eye when its windy & wet outside!
I am loving my walk to the station now that the daffodils are blooming and spring has finally sprung... it makes for a much more colourful commute.


The blog has had its monthly overhaul and we have kissed goodbye to the mulberry & coral and said hello to Navy & yellow to welcome spring... my header is filled with daffodils, mulberry, kate spade, some fun stationery & washi tape.
I don't have lots of plans for April, but I'm hoping to utilise my cute little yellow A-z and get out and explore the city and find some more Shaun the Sheep!.... I am sure that the A-Z will also come in handy in the little Fiat exploring London and its surroundings.
Easter falls in April so I'm hoping to get some down time to enjoy a old classic, some chocolate & hot cross bun.
I am also looking forward to curling up and reading this special edition from Mollie Makes on Social Media. I have thoroughly enjoyed the previous magazines on Blogging, and Photography.  Hopefully this month I will get on top of some blogging posts which are long overdue, including my March lunches , book posts and NY adventures.

No comments: