Monday, 4 May 2015

Coffee Love....

This week is National Coffee week, and Sunday saw me visiting the London Coffee festival in the London's east end. The festival is held in Brick Lane a short walk from Liverpool Street in the Old Truman Brewery building.
The morning was miserably damp and chilly, but this did not deter the huge crowds that came out to visit the brunch time slot of Sunday morning.
The London Coffee Festival is a mecca for all coffee enthusiasts and hosts everything imaginable to make, drink and accompany coffee is every form.
As well as every coffee attribute possible, there was also plenty of places to sit and enjoy the Java or Espresso Martini's.
With DJ's playing the decks and a band in the Hyde Park space the whole event had a very cool vibe about it.
The event also hosted the Coffee Master's competition where 20 baristas were pitted against each other across events to be crowned Coffee Master 2015. Disciplines of the event can be found here.
Some of my favourites from the event... Toms Coffee, every bag of coffee purchased will Toms will donate a week of clean water to someone who needs it.
Cold Brew - it seems that the cold brew phenomenon that hit New York last year is coming across the pond for this summer. Cold brews in abundance from multiple coffee merchants... looking forward to a summer of chilled coffee brew.
Milk & Sugar - Bourbon bar and Gin Parlour.
Cawston Press adult soft drinks... the Rhubarb and Apple is my favourite.I loved the stand and the juices were gorgeous.
Cakesmiths - gorgeous tray bakes perfect to accompany any cup of coffee.
CrossTown doughnuts - gorgeous glazed ring doughnuts - love the displays of these delicious rings of decadence...

With a host of coffee vendors to sip caffeine from my favourite on the day was Grumpy Mule. My espresso was the perfect hit required for the moment.

I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to the London Coffee Festival and learnt lots about coffee & all its accompaniments.
I liked the venue and all its different rooms; however think that for the time slot that I had booked the organisers over subscribed as crowd control was an issue. (especially lots of double / single buggies - don't get me started on that rant!)

As its coffee week I will be sharing some more coffee favourites this week.... Here are 5 coffee favourites from London and 5 from New York.

No comments:

Monday, 4 May 2015

Coffee Love....

This week is National Coffee week, and Sunday saw me visiting the London Coffee festival in the London's east end. The festival is held in Brick Lane a short walk from Liverpool Street in the Old Truman Brewery building.
The morning was miserably damp and chilly, but this did not deter the huge crowds that came out to visit the brunch time slot of Sunday morning.
The London Coffee Festival is a mecca for all coffee enthusiasts and hosts everything imaginable to make, drink and accompany coffee is every form.
As well as every coffee attribute possible, there was also plenty of places to sit and enjoy the Java or Espresso Martini's.
With DJ's playing the decks and a band in the Hyde Park space the whole event had a very cool vibe about it.
The event also hosted the Coffee Master's competition where 20 baristas were pitted against each other across events to be crowned Coffee Master 2015. Disciplines of the event can be found here.
Some of my favourites from the event... Toms Coffee, every bag of coffee purchased will Toms will donate a week of clean water to someone who needs it.
Cold Brew - it seems that the cold brew phenomenon that hit New York last year is coming across the pond for this summer. Cold brews in abundance from multiple coffee merchants... looking forward to a summer of chilled coffee brew.
Milk & Sugar - Bourbon bar and Gin Parlour.
Cawston Press adult soft drinks... the Rhubarb and Apple is my favourite.I loved the stand and the juices were gorgeous.
Cakesmiths - gorgeous tray bakes perfect to accompany any cup of coffee.
CrossTown doughnuts - gorgeous glazed ring doughnuts - love the displays of these delicious rings of decadence...

With a host of coffee vendors to sip caffeine from my favourite on the day was Grumpy Mule. My espresso was the perfect hit required for the moment.

I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to the London Coffee Festival and learnt lots about coffee & all its accompaniments.
I liked the venue and all its different rooms; however think that for the time slot that I had booked the organisers over subscribed as crowd control was an issue. (especially lots of double / single buggies - don't get me started on that rant!)

As its coffee week I will be sharing some more coffee favourites this week.... Here are 5 coffee favourites from London and 5 from New York.

No comments: