Sunday, 17 May 2015

May days....

how can we be halfway through May... this month I am failing miserably with Elizabeth's #BEDM so think I am going to just enjoy reading the posts that are falling into my list, and give up on trying to post daily.
Life has been a little rocky over the past few weeks, predominately work but also stuff going on personally, so I am hoping to get back on track this week with catching up with friends and stuff. Due to some changes and restructuring at work I have a new boss, which means probably some more change over the coming months.
I have a list of blog posts to update including some fun with Shaun the Sheep, a fantastic day celebrating Victory in Europe Day (VE day in London) which was completely unplanned and some day to day stuff including fun with Fitz & Darcy...
Last night I went for an early supper with friends followed by an impromptu trip to the cinema. It's been some time since I saw a film trailer that sparked interest for me to see on the big screen and not wait for the DVD, however Spooks ticked the big screen box.
For those of you that have followed by blog will know that I am a huge Spooks fan, and was interested to see how this movie translated to a big screen and could Kit Harrington follow in the footsteps of Rupert Penry-Jones and Richard Armitage.
Having watched the movie, I can claim that yes Kit Harrington does a great job as 'lead' Spook;
I thoroughly enjoyed the movie, shear escapism, full of action and London looked fabulous on the big screen. Fans of the Bourne movies will enjoy this British version, it was great to see some old Spook favourite characters along with some new faces.... I hope that this isn't the only foray in the Spook movie franchise, as it is sadly missed on our TV screens.
Looking ahead I have a busy week planned; including an evening at the Theatre and an afternoon at the Chelsea Flower show as well as a busy week at work. Hopefully I will get some time for blogging and updates before May finishes!.... have a lovely Sunday evening and a great week... 

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Will and I saw Spooks on Monday - loved it. I do miss the TV series. x

Sunday, 17 May 2015

May days....

how can we be halfway through May... this month I am failing miserably with Elizabeth's #BEDM so think I am going to just enjoy reading the posts that are falling into my list, and give up on trying to post daily.
Life has been a little rocky over the past few weeks, predominately work but also stuff going on personally, so I am hoping to get back on track this week with catching up with friends and stuff. Due to some changes and restructuring at work I have a new boss, which means probably some more change over the coming months.
I have a list of blog posts to update including some fun with Shaun the Sheep, a fantastic day celebrating Victory in Europe Day (VE day in London) which was completely unplanned and some day to day stuff including fun with Fitz & Darcy...
Last night I went for an early supper with friends followed by an impromptu trip to the cinema. It's been some time since I saw a film trailer that sparked interest for me to see on the big screen and not wait for the DVD, however Spooks ticked the big screen box.
For those of you that have followed by blog will know that I am a huge Spooks fan, and was interested to see how this movie translated to a big screen and could Kit Harrington follow in the footsteps of Rupert Penry-Jones and Richard Armitage.
Having watched the movie, I can claim that yes Kit Harrington does a great job as 'lead' Spook;
I thoroughly enjoyed the movie, shear escapism, full of action and London looked fabulous on the big screen. Fans of the Bourne movies will enjoy this British version, it was great to see some old Spook favourite characters along with some new faces.... I hope that this isn't the only foray in the Spook movie franchise, as it is sadly missed on our TV screens.
Looking ahead I have a busy week planned; including an evening at the Theatre and an afternoon at the Chelsea Flower show as well as a busy week at work. Hopefully I will get some time for blogging and updates before May finishes!.... have a lovely Sunday evening and a great week... 

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Will and I saw Spooks on Monday - loved it. I do miss the TV series. x