Tuesday, 23 June 2015

A week of fun in June...

last week was a whirlwind of fun activity both at work and at play!... here's some of the images snapped on my social media accounts

  • Hever Castle; a day out in the picturesque hamlet of Hever discovering the childhood home of Anne Boleyn.
  • Selfridges Sale; Saturday snap of the calm before the storm!
  • Beautiful British florals at Phillipa Craddock in the Selfridges foodhall. one of my favourite displays.
  • Book launch at Penguin books meeting some favourite authors.
  • Stunning London skyline of London at sunset from the rooftop of penguin books.
  • Drinks and laughter with Mrs Christmas herself - Carole Matthews and Ali Mcnamara
  • Thursday morning fun when David Gandy appeared in my time line photographed with Mr & Mrs Le Bon.... as a huge Duran Duran fan this was all too much for a hormonal female!... that Yasmin is a lucky lady!
  • Monday morning saw me secure pre-released Duran Duran tickets for December!... beyond excited!
  • 9th Selfridges sale and the yellow bags multiplied under my desk throughout the first day... multiple birthday and christmas presents purchased, along with a couple of treats for myself!... my mulberry collection may have been added to!
As you can see it was a busy week and somewhere and how I did lot some work in between!.... hope you are all having a lovely week... look forward to catching up with posts this week :-)

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Oooh, show us a pic of your new Mulberry! xx

Tuesday, 23 June 2015

A week of fun in June...

last week was a whirlwind of fun activity both at work and at play!... here's some of the images snapped on my social media accounts

  • Hever Castle; a day out in the picturesque hamlet of Hever discovering the childhood home of Anne Boleyn.
  • Selfridges Sale; Saturday snap of the calm before the storm!
  • Beautiful British florals at Phillipa Craddock in the Selfridges foodhall. one of my favourite displays.
  • Book launch at Penguin books meeting some favourite authors.
  • Stunning London skyline of London at sunset from the rooftop of penguin books.
  • Drinks and laughter with Mrs Christmas herself - Carole Matthews and Ali Mcnamara
  • Thursday morning fun when David Gandy appeared in my time line photographed with Mr & Mrs Le Bon.... as a huge Duran Duran fan this was all too much for a hormonal female!... that Yasmin is a lucky lady!
  • Monday morning saw me secure pre-released Duran Duran tickets for December!... beyond excited!
  • 9th Selfridges sale and the yellow bags multiplied under my desk throughout the first day... multiple birthday and christmas presents purchased, along with a couple of treats for myself!... my mulberry collection may have been added to!
As you can see it was a busy week and somewhere and how I did lot some work in between!.... hope you are all having a lovely week... look forward to catching up with posts this week :-)

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Oooh, show us a pic of your new Mulberry! xx