Friday, 5 June 2015

June plans...

well we are a week into June and I've only just had time to give it a little makeover...
I loved the pink & mint colour palette so much last month that I have switched it around for June, with a little bit of bunting!
June started cold and damp but Mr Sunshine has awoken from its winter hibernation the later end of the week and it feels like summer is finally here.
The rugby & rowing boys are looking quite splendid for June in calendar corner, along with the lovely David Gandy's new swimwear launch for summer! ;-)
I have a few plans for June, hopefully will catchup with some friends I haven't seen in a few weeks. I have a trip to the theatre later in the month, and engagement cake to make and Taylor will experience his first Selfridges sale!!.....
So here's to a fabulous June ....

No comments:

Friday, 5 June 2015

June plans...

well we are a week into June and I've only just had time to give it a little makeover...
I loved the pink & mint colour palette so much last month that I have switched it around for June, with a little bit of bunting!
June started cold and damp but Mr Sunshine has awoken from its winter hibernation the later end of the week and it feels like summer is finally here.
The rugby & rowing boys are looking quite splendid for June in calendar corner, along with the lovely David Gandy's new swimwear launch for summer! ;-)
I have a few plans for June, hopefully will catchup with some friends I haven't seen in a few weeks. I have a trip to the theatre later in the month, and engagement cake to make and Taylor will experience his first Selfridges sale!!.....
So here's to a fabulous June ....

No comments: