Tuesday, 4 August 2015

A summer in the city...

Hello August!....
wow how can we be in the 8th month of 2015, where is this year going.
As you can see the blog has had an August make-over, this month opting for multi shades of blue to hopefully compliment the summer skies and seas.

The planner is full of birthday dates as August is month filled with family and friends birthdays so it will be a month of catching up with loved ones.
The summer staple wardrobe of white linen trousers and birkenstocks (blue, white & silver being my favourites for this month) are out along with some new birthday bits; Kate Spade world map pashmina, and KS navy watch and Michael Kors phone case. ;-)
Commuting will be impacted by tube strikes so the kindle is loaded and the sneakers ready for a long walk. I still have to share my day of treats for my birthday which I will hopefully do in the next week, along with some fun in the sun with Taylor, who seems to find a friend every-time I leave him in a car park!
David Gandy on the desk is urging me to have fun in the sun in the city and I hope to do that!
Here's to a glorious August...


No comments:

Tuesday, 4 August 2015

A summer in the city...

Hello August!....
wow how can we be in the 8th month of 2015, where is this year going.
As you can see the blog has had an August make-over, this month opting for multi shades of blue to hopefully compliment the summer skies and seas.

The planner is full of birthday dates as August is month filled with family and friends birthdays so it will be a month of catching up with loved ones.
The summer staple wardrobe of white linen trousers and birkenstocks (blue, white & silver being my favourites for this month) are out along with some new birthday bits; Kate Spade world map pashmina, and KS navy watch and Michael Kors phone case. ;-)
Commuting will be impacted by tube strikes so the kindle is loaded and the sneakers ready for a long walk. I still have to share my day of treats for my birthday which I will hopefully do in the next week, along with some fun in the sun with Taylor, who seems to find a friend every-time I leave him in a car park!
David Gandy on the desk is urging me to have fun in the sun in the city and I hope to do that!
Here's to a glorious August...


No comments: