Monday, 31 August 2015

Goodbye August ..... Hello September.

September has arrived after a very soggy Bank Holiday weekend...  a big wash out for many in the UK., sad as its the last long weekend before Christmas! August was a fairly quiet month for me, filled primarily with spending time with family and friends as it what filled with birthdays and occasions.
Taylor and I have had many trips this month delivering birthday packages and catching up with loved ones.
  • Birthday treats for a special nephew turning 17!.
  • A bouquet of goodies for my Mum along with a lovely lunch.
  • Prosecco and pampering for my Sister-in-Law's parcels.
  • Brothers box in Star wars splendour!
  • Besties birthday box filled with fun treats that only a bestie gets!
  • Friends birthday bag filled with sweet treats.

A glorious afternoon in August was spent celebrating this special ladies wedding. As they threw a surprise in July and ran away and got married we turned the tables and threw a surprise wedding breakfast for them... 3 tier wedding cake and cupcakes my contribution to the day.



August's planner was to be as curious as a cat. Fitz & Darcy were very curious in August following me to the end of the road and meeting me from the bus stop .... so cute and very fun.
Snapshots from the month from my Instagram feed ;

  • Apple launched a bloom of beautiful windows at work to showcase their Apple watch 
  • Healthy eating kicked off in August - favourite of the month breakfast in a jar!... perfect for eating at my desk.
  • Claridges treats from my Birthday breakfast.
  • Catching up with cousins and old friends at birthday breakfast.
  • Beautiful skies in-between the clouds and rain
  • Remembering anniversaries .. 73 years together Nan & Gramps.
Here's looking forward to a dryer September and a month of rugby!

1 comment:

Leanne Fraser said...

I love the idea of a surprise wedding breakfast <3 x

Monday, 31 August 2015

Goodbye August ..... Hello September.

September has arrived after a very soggy Bank Holiday weekend...  a big wash out for many in the UK., sad as its the last long weekend before Christmas! August was a fairly quiet month for me, filled primarily with spending time with family and friends as it what filled with birthdays and occasions.
Taylor and I have had many trips this month delivering birthday packages and catching up with loved ones.
  • Birthday treats for a special nephew turning 17!.
  • A bouquet of goodies for my Mum along with a lovely lunch.
  • Prosecco and pampering for my Sister-in-Law's parcels.
  • Brothers box in Star wars splendour!
  • Besties birthday box filled with fun treats that only a bestie gets!
  • Friends birthday bag filled with sweet treats.

A glorious afternoon in August was spent celebrating this special ladies wedding. As they threw a surprise in July and ran away and got married we turned the tables and threw a surprise wedding breakfast for them... 3 tier wedding cake and cupcakes my contribution to the day.



August's planner was to be as curious as a cat. Fitz & Darcy were very curious in August following me to the end of the road and meeting me from the bus stop .... so cute and very fun.
Snapshots from the month from my Instagram feed ;

  • Apple launched a bloom of beautiful windows at work to showcase their Apple watch 
  • Healthy eating kicked off in August - favourite of the month breakfast in a jar!... perfect for eating at my desk.
  • Claridges treats from my Birthday breakfast.
  • Catching up with cousins and old friends at birthday breakfast.
  • Beautiful skies in-between the clouds and rain
  • Remembering anniversaries .. 73 years together Nan & Gramps.
Here's looking forward to a dryer September and a month of rugby!

1 comment:

Leanne Fraser said...

I love the idea of a surprise wedding breakfast <3 x