Sunday, 30 August 2015

Social Media Sunday ~ August

Today I am sharing some of my favourites from Social Media during the summer month of August. My Instagram feed is filled with hearts and twitter with stars. As usual my 'likes' are filled with flowers, and some fun favourites with a gorgeous hue of summer.

  • Gorgeous blooms from the personal shopping lounge at Selfridges as shot by my lovely friend Elaine.
  • Complete Kitchen-Aid envy with this beautiful baking shot from Tracey @ Tink72x
  • Bike envy with this fun turquoise bike Captured by Lucy. I met Lucy last month on a photography workshop and her instagram feed is a joy.
  • Perfect beach shot, capturing the absolute aesthetic of summer.. this time from my fabulous friend Lee.
  • Beautiful blooms from Claridges hotel, as seen when visited earlier his month. Gorgeous hues of blue.
  • Another perfect summer shot, this time from writer Ali Harris with this glorious beach hut image. Have loved following her summer adventures in Canada in recent weeks.
  • More beautiful blue rhododendrons, this time from Sally at Gettingstuffdoneinheels, another favourite instagram feed.

  • The recent art installation at Covent Garden has been captured perfectly by Tracey Burfield. Her images are fabulous from London and afar.
  • Social Media Sunday wouldn't be complete without a picture of Mr Gandy, here captured painting whilst helping at a kids charity event with M&S.
  • Tall ships gliding along the Thames, backlight by the O2 captured by Find Steph ....delightful.
  • Eye Candy galore on this months favourites; Martin Kemp captured in the summer sunshine by band mate Steve Norman.. perfect.
  • My favourite New York photographer has done it again Dantvusa sunset over one world trade centre is stunning.
  • Had much fun following David Beckham this month and his adventures at Guy Ritchie's wedding....David Beckham & Henry Cavill together,... mmm now there's a thought.. and a visit to a firehouse!... oh my!!
  • and finally this fun image of Johnny Wilkinson at the recent Touch Tour event with O2 at Saracens home ground... kicking off the countdown to the Rugby World cup.
I hope you have had fun with my social media summer loves... here's some from previous months... thank-you all that have featured for brightening my month with your gorgeous images and witty little posts... I've loved them.

No comments:

Sunday, 30 August 2015

Social Media Sunday ~ August

Today I am sharing some of my favourites from Social Media during the summer month of August. My Instagram feed is filled with hearts and twitter with stars. As usual my 'likes' are filled with flowers, and some fun favourites with a gorgeous hue of summer.

  • Gorgeous blooms from the personal shopping lounge at Selfridges as shot by my lovely friend Elaine.
  • Complete Kitchen-Aid envy with this beautiful baking shot from Tracey @ Tink72x
  • Bike envy with this fun turquoise bike Captured by Lucy. I met Lucy last month on a photography workshop and her instagram feed is a joy.
  • Perfect beach shot, capturing the absolute aesthetic of summer.. this time from my fabulous friend Lee.
  • Beautiful blooms from Claridges hotel, as seen when visited earlier his month. Gorgeous hues of blue.
  • Another perfect summer shot, this time from writer Ali Harris with this glorious beach hut image. Have loved following her summer adventures in Canada in recent weeks.
  • More beautiful blue rhododendrons, this time from Sally at Gettingstuffdoneinheels, another favourite instagram feed.

  • The recent art installation at Covent Garden has been captured perfectly by Tracey Burfield. Her images are fabulous from London and afar.
  • Social Media Sunday wouldn't be complete without a picture of Mr Gandy, here captured painting whilst helping at a kids charity event with M&S.
  • Tall ships gliding along the Thames, backlight by the O2 captured by Find Steph ....delightful.
  • Eye Candy galore on this months favourites; Martin Kemp captured in the summer sunshine by band mate Steve Norman.. perfect.
  • My favourite New York photographer has done it again Dantvusa sunset over one world trade centre is stunning.
  • Had much fun following David Beckham this month and his adventures at Guy Ritchie's wedding....David Beckham & Henry Cavill together,... mmm now there's a thought.. and a visit to a firehouse!... oh my!!
  • and finally this fun image of Johnny Wilkinson at the recent Touch Tour event with O2 at Saracens home ground... kicking off the countdown to the Rugby World cup.
I hope you have had fun with my social media summer loves... here's some from previous months... thank-you all that have featured for brightening my month with your gorgeous images and witty little posts... I've loved them.

No comments: