Saturday, 31 October 2015

Goodbye October ..... Hello November

How can it be November?.... I'm not sure where 2015 is going but October has passed in a swirl of falling leaves, autumnal nights and lots and lots of scrummy thing!
October really is one of my favourite months and I have tried to enjoy every day and celebrate the season of autumn.
> October started with some gorgeous evenings and I took complete advantage by exploring the streets of London whilst walking to the station.
Starbucks launched their Pumpkin latte's in gorgeous autumnal cups.
> London streets looked lovely with their falling leaves.
> Rugby fever still prevalent at my desk during October with pool games concluded it was time for the Big Boys games and gazing at Dan Carters thighs!
> I spent lots of time out doors in October and enjoyed walking, reading and soaking up the autumnal sunshine and falling leaves.
> Cats had much fun with munchkins and conkers in October as well as lots of snuggles.
Walk to work continued with new routes found and scenery enjoyed from on foot.
Bake days got a little spooky in the month, when I made this Gryffindor cake for a Harry Potter friend for her birthday.
With gorgeous autumnal days I spent some time tidying at the cemetery and celebrating Nans birthday.
> Nothing lends itself to the halloween week than the side alleys and streets of Southwark and Borough market. The Victorian lights and artistically lit tunnels are perfect to create that spooky vibe.
> October saw the big yellow store turn blue & gold for a journey to the stars for Christmas.
> Much fun with the build up to the launch of the 24th Bond movie - Spectre. Saw the movie on night of release and will share my thoughts over the next week.
> spent a couple of Saturdays at the rugby watching the All Blacks which was just amazing, here is my Rugby world Cup adventures in full!
> enjoyed all of the sights of the season from the changing & falling leaves to having some pumpkin fun.
October saw be participate in an instagram daily for autumn which I enjoyed .. find out how I got on here.
Much fun in the scrum with these gorgeous men in the month!











October culminated in the conclusion of the Rugby World Cup, seeing New Zealand meet Australia in the final. I'd called the final 18 months ago when the pool games were released and thought these 2 mighty teams would meet. There could only be one winner on the day and I am thrilled that the All Blacks retained the trophy and showed the world that they are the best team. with 2 of their legendary greats bowing out after the final, it was a fitting end to the careers of Dan Carter and Richie McCaw.
An amazing end to a fantastic month. Here's more of my adventures from previous months.
Looking forward to seeing what November brings.

No comments:

Saturday, 31 October 2015

Goodbye October ..... Hello November

How can it be November?.... I'm not sure where 2015 is going but October has passed in a swirl of falling leaves, autumnal nights and lots and lots of scrummy thing!
October really is one of my favourite months and I have tried to enjoy every day and celebrate the season of autumn.
> October started with some gorgeous evenings and I took complete advantage by exploring the streets of London whilst walking to the station.
Starbucks launched their Pumpkin latte's in gorgeous autumnal cups.
> London streets looked lovely with their falling leaves.
> Rugby fever still prevalent at my desk during October with pool games concluded it was time for the Big Boys games and gazing at Dan Carters thighs!
> I spent lots of time out doors in October and enjoyed walking, reading and soaking up the autumnal sunshine and falling leaves.
> Cats had much fun with munchkins and conkers in October as well as lots of snuggles.
Walk to work continued with new routes found and scenery enjoyed from on foot.
Bake days got a little spooky in the month, when I made this Gryffindor cake for a Harry Potter friend for her birthday.
With gorgeous autumnal days I spent some time tidying at the cemetery and celebrating Nans birthday.
> Nothing lends itself to the halloween week than the side alleys and streets of Southwark and Borough market. The Victorian lights and artistically lit tunnels are perfect to create that spooky vibe.
> October saw the big yellow store turn blue & gold for a journey to the stars for Christmas.
> Much fun with the build up to the launch of the 24th Bond movie - Spectre. Saw the movie on night of release and will share my thoughts over the next week.
> spent a couple of Saturdays at the rugby watching the All Blacks which was just amazing, here is my Rugby world Cup adventures in full!
> enjoyed all of the sights of the season from the changing & falling leaves to having some pumpkin fun.
October saw be participate in an instagram daily for autumn which I enjoyed .. find out how I got on here.
Much fun in the scrum with these gorgeous men in the month!











October culminated in the conclusion of the Rugby World Cup, seeing New Zealand meet Australia in the final. I'd called the final 18 months ago when the pool games were released and thought these 2 mighty teams would meet. There could only be one winner on the day and I am thrilled that the All Blacks retained the trophy and showed the world that they are the best team. with 2 of their legendary greats bowing out after the final, it was a fitting end to the careers of Dan Carter and Richie McCaw.
An amazing end to a fantastic month. Here's more of my adventures from previous months.
Looking forward to seeing what November brings.

No comments: