Sunday, 11 October 2015

Planner Love ....

Recently over the last few months I have discovered a whole new world on Instagram through the love of stationery, lists & planners, so much so I now have a instagram feed especially for it.

My Kate Spade planner has featured lots in my styling this year
Here are some of my favourites from this year.

Its a while since I shared a Social Media Sunday post, and this months it has a different twist.
The planning community is full of some gorgeous images, monthly challenges and stationery love.
Here are some favourite images from the last few weeks:
pearltheplanner  -
self confessed washi lover, it is a feed filled with folls of love.
heenabeena - love the kate spade planner & the coffee cup divider.
imvintagerose 's feed is glorious, filled with beautiful things and lovely styling.
coffeewithpaper's have complete pen envy with this gorgeous pen stash.
chensnippets loving both the washi and the studious post from Rachel - love all of her feed.
ohprettylittleplanner - whats not to love about a simple plan & a tiffany pencil
1creativebee - along with a planner etsy shop Melissa posts some great finds out & about.
and finally this simple plan your life post from mymindseyeinc currently full of fall & halloween images

Aside with loving lots of images I have also started to play along with 2 challenges; this month I am participating in Mrs Brimbles October daily on my instagram feed.

Looking forward to November & then December Daily!.


    2 comments:

    Pennyblossoms said...

    Firstly, 'ello stranger! I have been rubbish at blogging and even worse at keeping in touch with bloggers that I follow. I hope to improve!!
    Secondly, love your header. Guess I love all your headers but this is a great seasonal one.
    Thirdly, I have a virgin new Filofax A5 planner, just the plastic covered one, as I cannot justify buying a heavy-duty A5 one when I have a choice of smaller sizes!! I keep looking at YouTube videos but it's that 'aaargh' where do I start? All those blank pages just waiting to be prettified! Too many choices. It's like decorating our home. Can't decide!!
    There are some beautiful images here, so I must just bite the bullet and get sticking my stickers!
    Zxx

    Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

    I really need to curb my obsession with planning!! I follow so many instagram accounts which make me want to go crazy with washi tape and stickers!

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    Sunday, 11 October 2015

    Planner Love ....

    Recently over the last few months I have discovered a whole new world on Instagram through the love of stationery, lists & planners, so much so I now have a instagram feed especially for it.

    My Kate Spade planner has featured lots in my styling this year
    Here are some of my favourites from this year.

    Its a while since I shared a Social Media Sunday post, and this months it has a different twist.
    The planning community is full of some gorgeous images, monthly challenges and stationery love.
    Here are some favourite images from the last few weeks:
    pearltheplanner  -
    self confessed washi lover, it is a feed filled with folls of love.
    heenabeena - love the kate spade planner & the coffee cup divider.
    imvintagerose 's feed is glorious, filled with beautiful things and lovely styling.
    coffeewithpaper's have complete pen envy with this gorgeous pen stash.
    chensnippets loving both the washi and the studious post from Rachel - love all of her feed.
    ohprettylittleplanner - whats not to love about a simple plan & a tiffany pencil
    1creativebee - along with a planner etsy shop Melissa posts some great finds out & about.
    and finally this simple plan your life post from mymindseyeinc currently full of fall & halloween images

    Aside with loving lots of images I have also started to play along with 2 challenges; this month I am participating in Mrs Brimbles October daily on my instagram feed.

    Looking forward to November & then December Daily!.


      2 comments:

      Pennyblossoms said...

      Firstly, 'ello stranger! I have been rubbish at blogging and even worse at keeping in touch with bloggers that I follow. I hope to improve!!
      Secondly, love your header. Guess I love all your headers but this is a great seasonal one.
      Thirdly, I have a virgin new Filofax A5 planner, just the plastic covered one, as I cannot justify buying a heavy-duty A5 one when I have a choice of smaller sizes!! I keep looking at YouTube videos but it's that 'aaargh' where do I start? All those blank pages just waiting to be prettified! Too many choices. It's like decorating our home. Can't decide!!
      There are some beautiful images here, so I must just bite the bullet and get sticking my stickers!
      Zxx

      Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

      I really need to curb my obsession with planning!! I follow so many instagram accounts which make me want to go crazy with washi tape and stickers!

      Victoria x
      FlorenceandMary.com