Friday, 6 November 2015

Friday Night In....

With a trip to New York pending I have a fairly quiet November planned. The Cats and I are spent a chilled Friday night in as there were several Fireworks parties being held around by me and I wanted to keep the Kits safe.
With a new bed and the promise of the fire on, the Kits and I were soon snuggled up and enjoying a night in.
It also gave me some time to catch-up on some TV and box-sets that I have started.
It has been some time sometime since a TV series has captured my attention, however ITV's Unforgotten has done just that. A thrilling murder investigation 30 years old with several suspects whose lives are set to be destroyed as the investigation and secrets unfold. A fabulous cast and a thrilling "who done it" from start to finish, with final episode next week I cant wait for the conclusion.
Late to the Party I know but I have also discovered Sons of Anarchy and Chicago Fire!... perfect viewing for cold evenings suggling on the sofa.
My bestie is a huge fan of SOA, season 1 has been languishing in my "To Watch" pile I thought I would give it a go!.... well all I can so is thankyou Netflix for having season 2-7! I am really enjoying it - who knew a group of biking outlaws, trying to keep their local town free from drugs, & violence would so much fun!
Chicago Fire is another series that I discovered this year and I am now eagerly awaiting season 4 to be released. Lead character Taylor Kinney is a huge hottie ( still amazed that this is Lady Ga Ga's finance!) and anything that involves american fireman is a win for me!
I am sure that there will be more TV treats as we head into winter and I hibernate until spring!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

~Oooh, what a lovely cosy post, I really enjoyed reading that and seeing your pics. Hope you and the kits are all well xx

Friday, 6 November 2015

Friday Night In....

With a trip to New York pending I have a fairly quiet November planned. The Cats and I are spent a chilled Friday night in as there were several Fireworks parties being held around by me and I wanted to keep the Kits safe.
With a new bed and the promise of the fire on, the Kits and I were soon snuggled up and enjoying a night in.
It also gave me some time to catch-up on some TV and box-sets that I have started.
It has been some time sometime since a TV series has captured my attention, however ITV's Unforgotten has done just that. A thrilling murder investigation 30 years old with several suspects whose lives are set to be destroyed as the investigation and secrets unfold. A fabulous cast and a thrilling "who done it" from start to finish, with final episode next week I cant wait for the conclusion.
Late to the Party I know but I have also discovered Sons of Anarchy and Chicago Fire!... perfect viewing for cold evenings suggling on the sofa.
My bestie is a huge fan of SOA, season 1 has been languishing in my "To Watch" pile I thought I would give it a go!.... well all I can so is thankyou Netflix for having season 2-7! I am really enjoying it - who knew a group of biking outlaws, trying to keep their local town free from drugs, & violence would so much fun!
Chicago Fire is another series that I discovered this year and I am now eagerly awaiting season 4 to be released. Lead character Taylor Kinney is a huge hottie ( still amazed that this is Lady Ga Ga's finance!) and anything that involves american fireman is a win for me!
I am sure that there will be more TV treats as we head into winter and I hibernate until spring!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

~Oooh, what a lovely cosy post, I really enjoyed reading that and seeing your pics. Hope you and the kits are all well xx