Monday, 2 November 2015

Hello Monday....

Monday is really not my favourite day of the week, however I am embracing today as I am now on official count down for my trip to New York.... which will make the 4 Mondays of November a little more bearable.
Monday is always an early start and with over an hour commute it gives me lots of time to plan the week ahead or as during November, what i am going to do in the Big Apple.
I have been many times and I still get excited and I still find new things to do. Here are some of my adventures from previous trips. I usually try to post something a little light hearted and fun on a monday... here is my favourite post from Octobers Monday motivation!!!... enjoy! I hoping to share some NY favourites from last years trip as I countdown the month to my next adventure.




1 comment:

Beth said...

Found you through #BEDN - gotta say counting down to a trip to NY has got to be a great way of ridding yourself of the Monday blues :) - I hope they go quickly for you!

Monday, 2 November 2015

Hello Monday....

Monday is really not my favourite day of the week, however I am embracing today as I am now on official count down for my trip to New York.... which will make the 4 Mondays of November a little more bearable.
Monday is always an early start and with over an hour commute it gives me lots of time to plan the week ahead or as during November, what i am going to do in the Big Apple.
I have been many times and I still get excited and I still find new things to do. Here are some of my adventures from previous trips. I usually try to post something a little light hearted and fun on a monday... here is my favourite post from Octobers Monday motivation!!!... enjoy! I hoping to share some NY favourites from last years trip as I countdown the month to my next adventure.




1 comment:

Beth said...

Found you through #BEDN - gotta say counting down to a trip to NY has got to be a great way of ridding yourself of the Monday blues :) - I hope they go quickly for you!