Sunday, 24 January 2016

2015 Insta Love - best 9

At the end of 2015 Instagram feeds were full of #2015bestnine and having shared my instagram festive favourites earlier in the month I thought I would share my insta9's before January passes.
Instagram has firmly become my favourite social media platform and I have chosen my 9 for many different reasons and no surprises there are as many from New York as there is in the UK.

Claridges Hotel - this gorgeous hotel's instagram feed allows you to step inside the revolving doors without a trip to London. No surprises that their Christmas décor was some of their most liked images for 2015, along with Dame Maggie Smith having afternoon tea and their image of Selfridges on Oxford Street.
DanTVusa is a british  TV and cameraman working in the US, predominately within the New York area. Dan was one of my first favourites on Instagram and his images of the city are quite stunning. His Best 9 are just fabulous and capture some of the best and most iconic scenes of New York City. From Manhattenhenge to Fireworks over Lady Liberty, day or night Dan's images are fabulous.
David Gandy Official
Those that know me well, would know that a favourite instagram compilation would always include the gorgeous David Gandy. As he features monthly in my social media favourites I couldn't ignore him at the end of the year! ... obviously no explanation need!!
London View Points is run y Michael and he shares some of the ordinary and extraordinary views of London from above and at street level. Love the London eye and Tower Bridge bathed in natural and spotlights.









Most of my likes have been views and places, however a home favourite of mine is from Tink72x
Tracey shares life inside and outside her home on the beautiful Isle of Wight. I have fond memories of the IOW as a child and love her images, along with having complete kitchen envy within her house
Empirestate bldg shares both images that people have taken of their iconic statue in New York, but also shares a few of their fabulous visitors each year.
Whether bathed in sunlight, at dawn, dusk ans under the stars one of the most recognisable buildings of the city looks stunning.
Forest _ldn is the rooftop restaurant at Selfridges which is of course where I work. With the entrance a magical festive woodland and gorgeous food and hot choctails being served it was always going to get a lot of likes. my favourite aside from the hot chocolate are the rooftop winter chalets, complete with fur throws, blankets and cushions. Perfect for drinks and fun.
Pretty City London is an instagram feed where Siobhaise shares the most gorgeous images of London when shared on the ~ pretty city london. Inside or out the feed really does share the best of London. doorways, wreaths, mew's fabulous cars, & pink are all regular features. Love them all.
and finally Grand Central nyc - my favourite building in NYC had to feature in my favourite 9 from 2015. This grand old dame is just stunning both inside and out and whether in snowy conditions or bathed in sunlight always looks stunning.
The only railway station that makes commuting look like a huge choreographed ballet.

Thankyou to all for sharing such gorgeous images during 2015... I look forward to seeing what fabulous photo's 2016 brings.


2 comments:

Pennyblossoms said...

Hiya! and a very belated Happy New Year, Teresa!
I don't Instagram so this whole post comes up as something different for me.
I love Dans' USA images...stunning.
But how you can make any choice, I really don't know. They are all wonderful eye candy.
I went onto Facebook last year as quite a few bloggers from 'my circle' have moved onto it and I missed catching up with their news.
I also joined Pinterest. OMG, I could lose days on there!! So, I try very hard not to go on there in general, unless I am looking for something in particular.
I really don't think I could cope with another site as well, but you make it look so enticing!
Zxx

Leanne Fraser said...

Every time you post one of these I end up following at least a couple! You have very good taste in instagrammers haha x

Sunday, 24 January 2016

2015 Insta Love - best 9

At the end of 2015 Instagram feeds were full of #2015bestnine and having shared my instagram festive favourites earlier in the month I thought I would share my insta9's before January passes.
Instagram has firmly become my favourite social media platform and I have chosen my 9 for many different reasons and no surprises there are as many from New York as there is in the UK.

Claridges Hotel - this gorgeous hotel's instagram feed allows you to step inside the revolving doors without a trip to London. No surprises that their Christmas décor was some of their most liked images for 2015, along with Dame Maggie Smith having afternoon tea and their image of Selfridges on Oxford Street.
DanTVusa is a british  TV and cameraman working in the US, predominately within the New York area. Dan was one of my first favourites on Instagram and his images of the city are quite stunning. His Best 9 are just fabulous and capture some of the best and most iconic scenes of New York City. From Manhattenhenge to Fireworks over Lady Liberty, day or night Dan's images are fabulous.
David Gandy Official
Those that know me well, would know that a favourite instagram compilation would always include the gorgeous David Gandy. As he features monthly in my social media favourites I couldn't ignore him at the end of the year! ... obviously no explanation need!!
London View Points is run y Michael and he shares some of the ordinary and extraordinary views of London from above and at street level. Love the London eye and Tower Bridge bathed in natural and spotlights.









Most of my likes have been views and places, however a home favourite of mine is from Tink72x
Tracey shares life inside and outside her home on the beautiful Isle of Wight. I have fond memories of the IOW as a child and love her images, along with having complete kitchen envy within her house
Empirestate bldg shares both images that people have taken of their iconic statue in New York, but also shares a few of their fabulous visitors each year.
Whether bathed in sunlight, at dawn, dusk ans under the stars one of the most recognisable buildings of the city looks stunning.
Forest _ldn is the rooftop restaurant at Selfridges which is of course where I work. With the entrance a magical festive woodland and gorgeous food and hot choctails being served it was always going to get a lot of likes. my favourite aside from the hot chocolate are the rooftop winter chalets, complete with fur throws, blankets and cushions. Perfect for drinks and fun.
Pretty City London is an instagram feed where Siobhaise shares the most gorgeous images of London when shared on the ~ pretty city london. Inside or out the feed really does share the best of London. doorways, wreaths, mew's fabulous cars, & pink are all regular features. Love them all.
and finally Grand Central nyc - my favourite building in NYC had to feature in my favourite 9 from 2015. This grand old dame is just stunning both inside and out and whether in snowy conditions or bathed in sunlight always looks stunning.
The only railway station that makes commuting look like a huge choreographed ballet.

Thankyou to all for sharing such gorgeous images during 2015... I look forward to seeing what fabulous photo's 2016 brings.


2 comments:

Pennyblossoms said...

Hiya! and a very belated Happy New Year, Teresa!
I don't Instagram so this whole post comes up as something different for me.
I love Dans' USA images...stunning.
But how you can make any choice, I really don't know. They are all wonderful eye candy.
I went onto Facebook last year as quite a few bloggers from 'my circle' have moved onto it and I missed catching up with their news.
I also joined Pinterest. OMG, I could lose days on there!! So, I try very hard not to go on there in general, unless I am looking for something in particular.
I really don't think I could cope with another site as well, but you make it look so enticing!
Zxx

Leanne Fraser said...

Every time you post one of these I end up following at least a couple! You have very good taste in instagrammers haha x