I have a little more planned in February than I managed in January, as I am hoping that my workload reduces, so I am going to have a Thankful February...
- Weekend brunch planned for the Forest restaurant on the roof at 400 Oxford street.
- Spent many hours with Mr Selfridge in Jan and enjoying series 4 of his amazing life.
- I am liking that the mornings are a little lighter as I walk to work each morning.
- Planning a visit to the Crime museum exhibition at the London museum - excited to see some of Scotland Yards Black museum.
- Have plans to explore a little more of London and walk a little more as the weather improves.