Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Hello February.....

Hello February, its a new month so I've said goodbye to my January blush and gold styling and hello to a little winter blues. This probably suits my  mood at the moment as I'm in a little fog of January blues and hoping that February will lift me out of it.

I have a little more planned in February than I managed in January, as I am hoping that my workload reduces, so I am going to have a Thankful February...

  • Weekend brunch planned for the Forest restaurant on the roof at 400 Oxford street.
  • Spent many hours with Mr Selfridge in Jan and enjoying series 4 of his amazing life.
  • I am liking that the mornings are a little lighter as I walk to work each morning.
  • Planning a visit to the Crime museum exhibition at the London museum - excited to see some of Scotland Yards Black museum.
  • Have plans to explore a little more of London and walk a little more as the weather improves. 
I am also celebrating some friends and families birthdays in Feb, so watch this space for further updates. I hope that you are all having a lovely start to the new month and look forward to reading your adventures. x

No comments:

Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Hello February.....

Hello February, its a new month so I've said goodbye to my January blush and gold styling and hello to a little winter blues. This probably suits my  mood at the moment as I'm in a little fog of January blues and hoping that February will lift me out of it.

I have a little more planned in February than I managed in January, as I am hoping that my workload reduces, so I am going to have a Thankful February...

  • Weekend brunch planned for the Forest restaurant on the roof at 400 Oxford street.
  • Spent many hours with Mr Selfridge in Jan and enjoying series 4 of his amazing life.
  • I am liking that the mornings are a little lighter as I walk to work each morning.
  • Planning a visit to the Crime museum exhibition at the London museum - excited to see some of Scotland Yards Black museum.
  • Have plans to explore a little more of London and walk a little more as the weather improves. 
I am also celebrating some friends and families birthdays in Feb, so watch this space for further updates. I hope that you are all having a lovely start to the new month and look forward to reading your adventures. x

No comments: