Saturday, 5 March 2016

Hello March...

Well February passed in a flash and March is here... as you can see the blog has had a make-over... saying goodbye to the February blues and Marching into spring with a green hue.


* Spring is slowly emerging and along with my new eating lifestyle I am using the lighter mornings and evenings to move a little more and walk a few extra miles a a day by getting off a couple of stops before I need to to walk the remaining commute to work. I snapped this gorgeous shot of the magnolias budding in Manchester Square.
* Although the mornings are lighter it has still been very cold. I have also started to make soup, which has been a great lunchtime hit.
* March is filled with lots of occasions, looking forward to an early Mothers Day and time spent with my mum.
* I also have a friends birthday which falls on Mothers day.
* My goddaughter is expecting a baby in May, so a baby shower is planned in March to celebrate.
* March will see me spend an evening at the O2 in the company of Adele!... I am a little excited about this.
and then finally at the end of March the Easter bunny arrives.....
Here's to a fun filled March, filled with love, fun, friends, family and chocolate!

No comments:

Saturday, 5 March 2016

Hello March...

Well February passed in a flash and March is here... as you can see the blog has had a make-over... saying goodbye to the February blues and Marching into spring with a green hue.


* Spring is slowly emerging and along with my new eating lifestyle I am using the lighter mornings and evenings to move a little more and walk a few extra miles a a day by getting off a couple of stops before I need to to walk the remaining commute to work. I snapped this gorgeous shot of the magnolias budding in Manchester Square.
* Although the mornings are lighter it has still been very cold. I have also started to make soup, which has been a great lunchtime hit.
* March is filled with lots of occasions, looking forward to an early Mothers Day and time spent with my mum.
* I also have a friends birthday which falls on Mothers day.
* My goddaughter is expecting a baby in May, so a baby shower is planned in March to celebrate.
* March will see me spend an evening at the O2 in the company of Adele!... I am a little excited about this.
and then finally at the end of March the Easter bunny arrives.....
Here's to a fun filled March, filled with love, fun, friends, family and chocolate!

No comments: