Friday, 1 April 2016

Goodbye March...

Farewell March.... wow a quarter of the way through 2016, where did that go? March was a mixed bag for me.
My month was busy with work, having a little fun and catching up with loved ones.
With Mothers day falling early in the month and Easter falling late it gave me plenty of opportunity to spend time with family and friends.

  • March saw the nights begin to get lighter which lent for some spectacular sunsets captured as I left work and on the train. 
  • March also say me say Hello to Adele and Goodbye to James Martin when I sent 2 evenings in both their company at their stage tours in the Uk.
  • Easter and Mothers day were filled with flowers and treats.
  • In between the spring storms and cold mornings, London did shine with some beautiful sunshine which showcased it off gorgeously. From my trip to the Sky Garden, walks through Manchester square to work and of course the home of Mr Selfridge himself.

March also saw me starting to move more, stepping up my walking and changing my route to work to for a longer walk and enjoy the outdoors when the weather was good.
March saw another 8 books ticked off my 75 reads from my 2016 list. I also binge watched The Night Manager on Tv which was just fabulous and I got a little excited also when I saw the new Bridget Jones trailer.... overall a good month and I hoping for even more fun in April.


No comments:

Friday, 1 April 2016

Goodbye March...

Farewell March.... wow a quarter of the way through 2016, where did that go? March was a mixed bag for me.
My month was busy with work, having a little fun and catching up with loved ones.
With Mothers day falling early in the month and Easter falling late it gave me plenty of opportunity to spend time with family and friends.

  • March saw the nights begin to get lighter which lent for some spectacular sunsets captured as I left work and on the train. 
  • March also say me say Hello to Adele and Goodbye to James Martin when I sent 2 evenings in both their company at their stage tours in the Uk.
  • Easter and Mothers day were filled with flowers and treats.
  • In between the spring storms and cold mornings, London did shine with some beautiful sunshine which showcased it off gorgeously. From my trip to the Sky Garden, walks through Manchester square to work and of course the home of Mr Selfridge himself.

March also saw me starting to move more, stepping up my walking and changing my route to work to for a longer walk and enjoy the outdoors when the weather was good.
March saw another 8 books ticked off my 75 reads from my 2016 list. I also binge watched The Night Manager on Tv which was just fabulous and I got a little excited also when I saw the new Bridget Jones trailer.... overall a good month and I hoping for even more fun in April.


No comments: