Saturday, 2 April 2016

Hello April.....

Its lovely to see April arrive with some sunshine, March blew away amongst a spring storm and heavy showers. I definitely feel like I am beginning to awake from my winter hibernation and I am looking forward to a brighter April. As you can see the blog has had a makeover and we embracing spring with some yellow and gold hues, saying goodbye to the March greens.
* April has started beautifully and I captured this sunrise on my walk to the station through the park.
* I have set myself some goals for April on my SW journey, one of which is to move more!.. my walk to the station is 2km so I am aiming to walk 4k 3 times a week.
 * I have a couple of lovely things planned for April; Dinner at Koffmans at The Berkeley followed by a very guilty pleasure evening at the Albert Hall with Michael Bolton - a birthday treat for a special friend *
I am enjoying all the gorgeous daffodils around by me and in the window boxes in London. They make everywhere seem so much more colourful and that spring is here.
I cant believe that we are a quarter of our way through 2016 and looking back over the 1st 3 months, even though it feels like I have been hibernating, I've still managed to do quite a few things!
I hope that everyone has a lovely weekend and look forward to catching up with blogs and seeing what everyone has planned for April.

No comments:

Saturday, 2 April 2016

Hello April.....

Its lovely to see April arrive with some sunshine, March blew away amongst a spring storm and heavy showers. I definitely feel like I am beginning to awake from my winter hibernation and I am looking forward to a brighter April. As you can see the blog has had a makeover and we embracing spring with some yellow and gold hues, saying goodbye to the March greens.
* April has started beautifully and I captured this sunrise on my walk to the station through the park.
* I have set myself some goals for April on my SW journey, one of which is to move more!.. my walk to the station is 2km so I am aiming to walk 4k 3 times a week.
 * I have a couple of lovely things planned for April; Dinner at Koffmans at The Berkeley followed by a very guilty pleasure evening at the Albert Hall with Michael Bolton - a birthday treat for a special friend *
I am enjoying all the gorgeous daffodils around by me and in the window boxes in London. They make everywhere seem so much more colourful and that spring is here.
I cant believe that we are a quarter of our way through 2016 and looking back over the 1st 3 months, even though it feels like I have been hibernating, I've still managed to do quite a few things!
I hope that everyone has a lovely weekend and look forward to catching up with blogs and seeing what everyone has planned for April.

No comments: