Monday, 4 July 2016

Hello July....

So July is here and that means a new makeover for the blog and we have entered the 7th month of the year. July is a month that is usually filled with a very busy work schedule, and a birthday celebration! Along with this it will also be my last month at the big yellow store as I say goodbye to Mr Selfridge at the end of the month. My month therefore is filled with lots of goodbyes and lots of planning and looking forward to a new adventure!
I have a few things planned for the month:
     
  • Breakfast at The Wolsley with my boss and work colleague.
  • A trip to Claridges is on the cards.
  • Drinks with lots of work friends.
  • Birthday celebrations and a trip to Paris to plan!
Aside from this I would really like to enjoy some down time, reading, walking and getting back on plan with slimming world. I've hit a bit of a road block since i passed the 3.5 stone but really pleased with my progress so far.
So here's to a gorgeous July, hopefully with a little more sunshine, lots of laughter, love and I'm sure a few tears!

2 comments:

Iola Moore said...

Good luck in the new chapter in your life Theresa, I hope you'll enjoy all the new challenges you'll face. Sorry I haven't commented in such a long time. I've been a very lazy blogger recently Yola x

Pennyblossoms said...

Oooo, what are you going to next? Arthur said "Who's going to run the big yellow store?" and I said you were the accountant, (think that's right???), to which he said "Who's going to do the wages at the big yellow store?".
Whatever, that's gonna be one helluva shock to them and you, I guess.
Found your Instagram a/c. Wahoo!!
Lotsa love and well done on the amazing weight loss! I really need to follow your example.
Zxx

Monday, 4 July 2016

Hello July....

So July is here and that means a new makeover for the blog and we have entered the 7th month of the year. July is a month that is usually filled with a very busy work schedule, and a birthday celebration! Along with this it will also be my last month at the big yellow store as I say goodbye to Mr Selfridge at the end of the month. My month therefore is filled with lots of goodbyes and lots of planning and looking forward to a new adventure!
I have a few things planned for the month:
     
  • Breakfast at The Wolsley with my boss and work colleague.
  • A trip to Claridges is on the cards.
  • Drinks with lots of work friends.
  • Birthday celebrations and a trip to Paris to plan!
Aside from this I would really like to enjoy some down time, reading, walking and getting back on plan with slimming world. I've hit a bit of a road block since i passed the 3.5 stone but really pleased with my progress so far.
So here's to a gorgeous July, hopefully with a little more sunshine, lots of laughter, love and I'm sure a few tears!

2 comments:

Iola Moore said...

Good luck in the new chapter in your life Theresa, I hope you'll enjoy all the new challenges you'll face. Sorry I haven't commented in such a long time. I've been a very lazy blogger recently Yola x

Pennyblossoms said...

Oooo, what are you going to next? Arthur said "Who's going to run the big yellow store?" and I said you were the accountant, (think that's right???), to which he said "Who's going to do the wages at the big yellow store?".
Whatever, that's gonna be one helluva shock to them and you, I guess.
Found your Instagram a/c. Wahoo!!
Lotsa love and well done on the amazing weight loss! I really need to follow your example.
Zxx