Sunday, 3 July 2016

Insta Love - June

My love affair continues with Instagram and today I am sharing some of my favourites from June.
June's instagram feed was full of  glimpses of summer, royal celebrations, and politics. As with May I wasn't able to just pick 9 so here are a few from my 3 instagram accounts;
  • This purple haze with Big Ben in the background is one of the beautiful images posted on London Masters this month.
  • Gorgeous sunrise image from Angelo of the One World Trade building from New Jersey is delightful
  • Love this image from Mr Whisper of sunset behind the London eye from the shell building. My friend used to work at this building and I have great memories of this view.
  • With the Queen celebrating her 90th birthday I love this image of David Beckham and her Majesty this month. He posted a lovely quote in remembrance of his Nan & Grandad. (sigh)
  • I currently planning a mini trip to Paris at the beginning of August so this image from Elena of the Musee Gustave Moreau has been added to my 'must visit' list.
  • My friend Joe launched his fabulous style business this month and his friend David shared this image from the launch breakfast!!!!.
  • There have been so many images of sunsets this month, but this Gorgeous sunset across south London from my friend Anne is one of my favourites.
  • Two of my favourite things on my daily commute captured by Pretty City London - Howarths music shop and a glorious classic car.
  • June saw me visit The Connaught Hotel for breakfast and I saw these beautiful hydrangeas in all their glory - stunning.
My blog theme for June was Pinks and Apricots and here are a few images that I loved on my feed during the month capturing these colours perfectly.
  • Love this image of The Queen waving from a balcony from her trip to Liverpool this month, taken by The Royal family account.
  • My insta love regularly features Sally and her 'gettingstuffdoneinheels' account - this image of roses in her garden is simply stunning.
  • More roses this time from regents park's golden hour captured by OnePurlRow- beautiful.
  • Daytime roses in beautiful pink & apricot hues captured on one of the few sunny days in June by Kathryn from wanderforawhile.
  • GeorgianLondon has captured this beautiful door in Fournier Street in the heart of East London perfectly.
  • Yes more roses - this time from KerryHillFarm - love this instagram full of dogs, farm life and vintage tea.
  • Pony's instagram feed is fully of crochet treats, but this capture of her cat skittles, sleeping on a ball of wall is so much fun.
  • Door love in my favourite June hues from Leah is perfect. a beautiful colourful instagram feed from across the city.
  • Lovely summer juices from Mill Juice captured by Amanda Mclernon.
From my Tcaketess account; here's what I have loved in June;
  • Fun with Letters and light boxes with Heidi Swapp - one of my favourite crafting ladies. There isn't much that I don't have on a wish list from this ladies company.
  • Crochet envy from Mandy's insta feed, she has inspired me to want to pick up a hook and wool again.
  • Planner love from Nadia's paper heart gold account.- a feed full of paper love.
  • I have recently discovered a beautiful illustrator who's images inspire me daily - this is one of my favourites from this month from Heather Rosehill.
  • Bookshelf envy from The Planner Spot - i would like it all!!
  • Another planner envy post from Anne of anneheartslife full of planner & peony gorgeousness this month.
  • Crafting isn't complete without a little cake or doughnut's - Pink the Towns glittery doughnuts are delicious. 
  • Macaron gorgeousness from Natasha at Neviepie cakes are full of fun for a monday - love her feed and uniqueness of cake illustrations.
  • Finally this fun flat lay styling from Louise - full of fun, glitter, buttons and stars to celebrate everything gorgeous.

My instagram community continues to grow and I am meeting lots of new 'insta-friends' through it both in the virtual world and in person.
Thankyou all for sharing such lovely images during June, they have been beautiful, fun full of flowers, royalty & delicious men! With 3 instagram accounts now -@tcake31 for London life and things that I love,@tcaketess for planner, crafting & stationery happiness and my healthy eating journey on @tcakes_sw_adventure pop over and say hi... look forward to seeing what July brings on insta love.
I hope you have had fun with my social media Sunday loves ... here's some from previous months... 

No comments:

Sunday, 3 July 2016

Insta Love - June

My love affair continues with Instagram and today I am sharing some of my favourites from June.
June's instagram feed was full of  glimpses of summer, royal celebrations, and politics. As with May I wasn't able to just pick 9 so here are a few from my 3 instagram accounts;
  • This purple haze with Big Ben in the background is one of the beautiful images posted on London Masters this month.
  • Gorgeous sunrise image from Angelo of the One World Trade building from New Jersey is delightful
  • Love this image from Mr Whisper of sunset behind the London eye from the shell building. My friend used to work at this building and I have great memories of this view.
  • With the Queen celebrating her 90th birthday I love this image of David Beckham and her Majesty this month. He posted a lovely quote in remembrance of his Nan & Grandad. (sigh)
  • I currently planning a mini trip to Paris at the beginning of August so this image from Elena of the Musee Gustave Moreau has been added to my 'must visit' list.
  • My friend Joe launched his fabulous style business this month and his friend David shared this image from the launch breakfast!!!!.
  • There have been so many images of sunsets this month, but this Gorgeous sunset across south London from my friend Anne is one of my favourites.
  • Two of my favourite things on my daily commute captured by Pretty City London - Howarths music shop and a glorious classic car.
  • June saw me visit The Connaught Hotel for breakfast and I saw these beautiful hydrangeas in all their glory - stunning.
My blog theme for June was Pinks and Apricots and here are a few images that I loved on my feed during the month capturing these colours perfectly.
  • Love this image of The Queen waving from a balcony from her trip to Liverpool this month, taken by The Royal family account.
  • My insta love regularly features Sally and her 'gettingstuffdoneinheels' account - this image of roses in her garden is simply stunning.
  • More roses this time from regents park's golden hour captured by OnePurlRow- beautiful.
  • Daytime roses in beautiful pink & apricot hues captured on one of the few sunny days in June by Kathryn from wanderforawhile.
  • GeorgianLondon has captured this beautiful door in Fournier Street in the heart of East London perfectly.
  • Yes more roses - this time from KerryHillFarm - love this instagram full of dogs, farm life and vintage tea.
  • Pony's instagram feed is fully of crochet treats, but this capture of her cat skittles, sleeping on a ball of wall is so much fun.
  • Door love in my favourite June hues from Leah is perfect. a beautiful colourful instagram feed from across the city.
  • Lovely summer juices from Mill Juice captured by Amanda Mclernon.
From my Tcaketess account; here's what I have loved in June;
  • Fun with Letters and light boxes with Heidi Swapp - one of my favourite crafting ladies. There isn't much that I don't have on a wish list from this ladies company.
  • Crochet envy from Mandy's insta feed, she has inspired me to want to pick up a hook and wool again.
  • Planner love from Nadia's paper heart gold account.- a feed full of paper love.
  • I have recently discovered a beautiful illustrator who's images inspire me daily - this is one of my favourites from this month from Heather Rosehill.
  • Bookshelf envy from The Planner Spot - i would like it all!!
  • Another planner envy post from Anne of anneheartslife full of planner & peony gorgeousness this month.
  • Crafting isn't complete without a little cake or doughnut's - Pink the Towns glittery doughnuts are delicious. 
  • Macaron gorgeousness from Natasha at Neviepie cakes are full of fun for a monday - love her feed and uniqueness of cake illustrations.
  • Finally this fun flat lay styling from Louise - full of fun, glitter, buttons and stars to celebrate everything gorgeous.

My instagram community continues to grow and I am meeting lots of new 'insta-friends' through it both in the virtual world and in person.
Thankyou all for sharing such lovely images during June, they have been beautiful, fun full of flowers, royalty & delicious men! With 3 instagram accounts now -@tcake31 for London life and things that I love,@tcaketess for planner, crafting & stationery happiness and my healthy eating journey on @tcakes_sw_adventure pop over and say hi... look forward to seeing what July brings on insta love.
I hope you have had fun with my social media Sunday loves ... here's some from previous months... 

No comments: