June's instagram feed was full of glimpses of summer, royal celebrations, and politics. As with May I wasn't able to just pick 9 so here are a few from my 3 instagram accounts;
- This purple haze with Big Ben in the background is one of the beautiful images posted on London Masters this month.
- Gorgeous sunrise image from Angelo of the One World Trade building from New Jersey is delightful
- Love this image from Mr Whisper of sunset behind the London eye from the shell building. My friend used to work at this building and I have great memories of this view.
- With the Queen celebrating her 90th birthday I love this image of David Beckham and her Majesty this month. He posted a lovely quote in remembrance of his Nan & Grandad. (sigh)
- I currently planning a mini trip to Paris at the beginning of August so this image from Elena of the Musee Gustave Moreau has been added to my 'must visit' list.
- My friend Joe launched his fabulous style business this month and his friend David shared this image from the launch breakfast!!!!.
- There have been so many images of sunsets this month, but this Gorgeous sunset across south London from my friend Anne is one of my favourites.
- Two of my favourite things on my daily commute captured by Pretty City London - Howarths music shop and a glorious classic car.
- June saw me visit The Connaught Hotel for breakfast and I saw these beautiful hydrangeas in all their glory - stunning.
My blog theme for June was Pinks and Apricots and here are a few images that I loved on my feed during the month capturing these colours perfectly.
- Love this image of The Queen waving from a balcony from her trip to Liverpool this month, taken by The Royal family account.
- My insta love regularly features Sally and her 'gettingstuffdoneinheels' account - this image of roses in her garden is simply stunning.
- More roses this time from regents park's golden hour captured by OnePurlRow- beautiful.
- Daytime roses in beautiful pink & apricot hues captured on one of the few sunny days in June by Kathryn from wanderforawhile.
- GeorgianLondon has captured this beautiful door in Fournier Street in the heart of East London perfectly.
- Yes more roses - this time from KerryHillFarm - love this instagram full of dogs, farm life and vintage tea.
- Pony's instagram feed is fully of crochet treats, but this capture of her cat skittles, sleeping on a ball of wall is so much fun.
- Door love in my favourite June hues from Leah is perfect. a beautiful colourful instagram feed from across the city.
- Lovely summer juices from Mill Juice captured by Amanda Mclernon.
- Fun with Letters and light boxes with Heidi Swapp - one of my favourite crafting ladies. There isn't much that I don't have on a wish list from this ladies company.
- Crochet envy from Mandy's insta feed, she has inspired me to want to pick up a hook and wool again.
- Planner love from Nadia's paper heart gold account.- a feed full of paper love.
- I have recently discovered a beautiful illustrator who's images inspire me daily - this is one of my favourites from this month from Heather Rosehill.
- Bookshelf envy from The Planner Spot - i would like it all!!
- Another planner envy post from Anne of anneheartslife full of planner & peony gorgeousness this month.
- Crafting isn't complete without a little cake or doughnut's - Pink the Towns glittery doughnuts are delicious.
- Macaron gorgeousness from Natasha at Neviepie cakes are full of fun for a monday - love her feed and uniqueness of cake illustrations.
- Finally this fun flat lay styling from Louise - full of fun, glitter, buttons and stars to celebrate everything gorgeous.
My instagram community continues to grow and I am meeting lots of new 'insta-friends' through it both in the virtual world and in person.
Thankyou all for sharing such lovely images during June, they have been beautiful, fun full of flowers, royalty & delicious men! With 3 instagram accounts now -@tcake31 for London life and things that I love,@tcaketess for planner, crafting & stationery happiness and my healthy eating journey on @tcakes_sw_adventure pop over and say hi... look forward to seeing what July brings on insta love.I hope you have had fun with my social media Sunday loves ... here's some from previous months...