Thursday, 4 August 2016

Hello August....

August has arrived and it brings with it a huge amount of change. July saw me leave the big yellow store on Oxford Street and the home of Mr Selfridge,  August will see me move into a lovey corner shop in Bond Street and join the Fenwicks family.
I am looking forward to the new challenge and currently between stores.
Thank-you to all that have left comments and messages from the Slimming world and walking posts, your support and encouragement means a great deal. I will share more of my SW updates later this month along with a huge farewell to Selfridges post.
August for me is full of lots of new things, along with lots of family and friends birthdays and celebrations. Best friends birthday, Nephew turns 18, 4 wedding anniversaries, S.I.L & mums birthdays its a busy month!
I also have a couple of lovely things planned including a little trip to Paris and a visit to Claridges.  Apart from that August is fairly quiet!!....
Here's to a fun filled August, full of fun, new adventures, friendship and happy days.


No comments:

Thursday, 4 August 2016

Hello August....

August has arrived and it brings with it a huge amount of change. July saw me leave the big yellow store on Oxford Street and the home of Mr Selfridge,  August will see me move into a lovey corner shop in Bond Street and join the Fenwicks family.
I am looking forward to the new challenge and currently between stores.
Thank-you to all that have left comments and messages from the Slimming world and walking posts, your support and encouragement means a great deal. I will share more of my SW updates later this month along with a huge farewell to Selfridges post.
August for me is full of lots of new things, along with lots of family and friends birthdays and celebrations. Best friends birthday, Nephew turns 18, 4 wedding anniversaries, S.I.L & mums birthdays its a busy month!
I also have a couple of lovely things planned including a little trip to Paris and a visit to Claridges.  Apart from that August is fairly quiet!!....
Here's to a fun filled August, full of fun, new adventures, friendship and happy days.


No comments: