Monday, 31 October 2016

Farewell October ....

So October has fallen asleep in glorious autumnal shades and winter is rapidly approaching. However before we say goodbye to what has been a glorious month of gorgeous hues of gold, red and browns, let me share some of my best bits.
2016 is turning out to be a year of so much change; new job, weight-loss, fitness programme and new friendships and a very busy social life, that it doesn't seem to leave much time for blogging.

With the nights drawing in I am hoping to catch-up on some blog posts and find a rhythm and routine that works for me.
October has seen some glorious sunrises, a little fog, coffee with friends, pumpkins, leaves and park runs filled with colour.
I am now running 3 times a week and have loved watching the season change during the month.
Beautiful blue skies, showcasing greens, reds, oranges and golds.







October saw me complete my 3 month probationary period at work and I feel like I have finally settled into my office and getting comfortable with the job.
The month also saw me at the cemetery to mark my Nan's birthday.
The end of the month saw me take a trip to Portsmouth to see my nephew who moved there in September to start his university life. I met his house mates and took him for Sunday lunch, a walk around the quay and then some retail therapy. We had a lovely day and I cant believe how much he has grown up in the short time that he has been there.
As you can see October was glorious, I made the most of the good weather with trips to the coast both south and east. Had a fab day at a family wedding
Looking forward to November and all that it brings x

No comments:

Monday, 31 October 2016

Farewell October ....

So October has fallen asleep in glorious autumnal shades and winter is rapidly approaching. However before we say goodbye to what has been a glorious month of gorgeous hues of gold, red and browns, let me share some of my best bits.
2016 is turning out to be a year of so much change; new job, weight-loss, fitness programme and new friendships and a very busy social life, that it doesn't seem to leave much time for blogging.

With the nights drawing in I am hoping to catch-up on some blog posts and find a rhythm and routine that works for me.
October has seen some glorious sunrises, a little fog, coffee with friends, pumpkins, leaves and park runs filled with colour.
I am now running 3 times a week and have loved watching the season change during the month.
Beautiful blue skies, showcasing greens, reds, oranges and golds.







October saw me complete my 3 month probationary period at work and I feel like I have finally settled into my office and getting comfortable with the job.
The month also saw me at the cemetery to mark my Nan's birthday.
The end of the month saw me take a trip to Portsmouth to see my nephew who moved there in September to start his university life. I met his house mates and took him for Sunday lunch, a walk around the quay and then some retail therapy. We had a lovely day and I cant believe how much he has grown up in the short time that he has been there.
As you can see October was glorious, I made the most of the good weather with trips to the coast both south and east. Had a fab day at a family wedding
Looking forward to November and all that it brings x

No comments: