Monday, 10 October 2016

Hello October...

Hello October...... what a glorious autumnal start we have had to the month. September passed in a whirl of steps, sunrises and sunsets.  
I am a little late with welcoming October, due to a few social activities; a family wedding, and lots on at work.
I'm 10 weeks into my new worklife with the Fenwick Family and loving it. Last week we opened the Christmas Hall and I am feeling at home and settled into my office and work space.
Early October would have been my Nans 95th birthday so a trip to the cemetery with some autumnal flowers and a little toast to mark the occasion.
I am still on my SW journey and have a stone to go to target which will be a 5.5stone weight loss which I am hoping to achieve around Christmas. Having loved my 10,000 steps challenge so much in September I am continuing the walking and enjoying it still. Looking at some bigger challenges for 2017.
I have a couple of nice things planned in October including some time off and an evening with Tony Hadley with friends.
Hoping to catch up with some friends and generally enjoy the remains of autumn before we tumble into November and winter.
Here's to a gorgeous October.... xx



No comments:

Monday, 10 October 2016

Hello October...

Hello October...... what a glorious autumnal start we have had to the month. September passed in a whirl of steps, sunrises and sunsets.  
I am a little late with welcoming October, due to a few social activities; a family wedding, and lots on at work.
I'm 10 weeks into my new worklife with the Fenwick Family and loving it. Last week we opened the Christmas Hall and I am feeling at home and settled into my office and work space.
Early October would have been my Nans 95th birthday so a trip to the cemetery with some autumnal flowers and a little toast to mark the occasion.
I am still on my SW journey and have a stone to go to target which will be a 5.5stone weight loss which I am hoping to achieve around Christmas. Having loved my 10,000 steps challenge so much in September I am continuing the walking and enjoying it still. Looking at some bigger challenges for 2017.
I have a couple of nice things planned in October including some time off and an evening with Tony Hadley with friends.
Hoping to catch up with some friends and generally enjoy the remains of autumn before we tumble into November and winter.
Here's to a gorgeous October.... xx



No comments: